Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL.

Go down

BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL. Empty BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi members, for anybody interested we are now selling my novel direct until the bookstores take up the slack. It has been very frustrating for me to get it back out for people to read. The price is $30 that includes postage anywhere in Australia, just slip me a pm and if you would like anything written inside the front cover and your postal address. It should also be back as an ebook on the net hopefully next week which is a cheaper option for those that do not want a physical copy. Thanks for the interest hope you enjoy the read no matter which way you select. Very Happy Cheers Dave.
EMAIL enquiries. bloodgold@bigpond.com
The banking details are-
Bendigo Bank
Blood Gold Publications and Productions Pty Ltd
BSB 633000
ACC 155936552

Please leave your name as a reference as all deposits will be the same amount
Cheers Slick Nick

Back to top Go down

BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL. Empty -blood-gold-revenge-novel

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well on the gold this season Very Happy Just letting you all know that The Outback Prospector in Clermont is now stocking my novel, Thanks JP and Freida I wish you both a sucessful year. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL. Empty Re: BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL.

Post  pablop Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Dave the hard copy has arrived and now to re-read it in a slightly more relaxed way than already done via the E-Book.

Thanks,
pablop
pablop
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

BLOOD GOLD REVENGE NOVEL. Empty -blood-gold-revenge-novel

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Hi mate, good to hear Smile hope you enjoy it as much this time round Very Happy

Back to top Go down