Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fee to have a pee

Go down

A fee to have a pee Empty A fee to have a pee

Post  Rocknut66 on Fri May 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi all,
I fossicked my way up from Tassie To Charters Towers now, but couldn't believe it when I pulled up at Belyando Crossing for a feed and a pee. Well, there was no food of my liking on offer so I just asked to use the loo. A $ 2 deposit she said. When handing the key back she told me because I wasn't a paying customer the 2 bucks are for the use off the facilities. I will never ever stop at that place again.
Cheers
Ray

Rocknut66
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-02-14

Back to top Go down

A fee to have a pee Empty Re: A fee to have a pee

Post  Digginerup on Fri May 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Well I think know what they would say...Piss off!...literally Wink

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2400
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin on Sat May 30, 2015 5:10 pm

What service did it specify on the tax receipt?
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  bonacini on Sat May 30, 2015 8:03 pm

All over Europe you need to pay for the toilet, it is 1 euro I lira one German dollar, 2 dollars is rediculous , in 2 years time it will be 5 bucks, Australia just does not understand that if the price is right ppl are happy to help, too high ... Go get f&@$?/d lol.

bonacini
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocknut66 on Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 pm

No tax receipt mate. I did talk her in to take the two bucks out off her till and put them into the Flying Doctors donation bucket though. She wasn't very happy about that either.
I didn't find any yellow in the fossickers site called 'Youngs Block' near Charters Tower. What I got was a lot more rubbish I ever detected in a day in Vic I reckon. It went from very small birdshot to a huge lead slug and three draft horse shoes.

Rocknut66
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocknut66 on Sat May 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi Bonacini.
Thank goodness we are not in bloody Europe. I come from there myself and if you walk in Germany on a lawn in a park you get told off too.
Cheers
Ray

Rocknut66
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Sun May 31, 2015 10:12 am

Rocknut66 wrote:No tax receipt mate. I did talk her in to take the two bucks out off her till and put them into the Flying Doctors donation bucket though. She wasn't very happy about that either.
I didn't find any yellow in the fossickers site called 'Youngs Block' near Charters Tower. What I got was a lot more rubbish I ever detected in a day in Vic I reckon. It went from very small birdshot to a huge lead slug and three  draft horse shoes.

The Flying doctor is an essential part of outback life and the service they provide must be commended at every opportunity, however they do not provide or maintain the toilet facilities at Belyando Crossing, that is at the cost of the good people you complain about here, to attempt to dictate where the money goes is the height of arrogance, if you do not wish to pay the asked cost of use of their facilities feel free to avail yourself at no cost of the endless bush that surrounds you, naturally in a proper manner Wink , there is gold found at Young's block and we who frequent the area thank you for your contribution in removing some more of the junk amongst it. Wink

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2400
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocknut66 on Sun May 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi Wayne,
I understand what you are saying and be assured I have a pee in the bush next time.
I also make donations to the Flying Doctors Service from time to time.
I took most of the rubbish targets with me too.
Cheers
Ray

Rocknut66
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum