Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love the FORUM!!!

Go down

Love the FORUM!!! Empty Love the FORUM!!!

Post  IDAufinder Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:10 am

I just joined the forum a few days back and I love it! I live in Idaho(USA) and I am just getting into beeping so I have a big learning curve to begin. I have tons of info on old lode mines and that will probably be what I beep 80% of the time. I went out to an old lode mine last summer with my Gold Bug and found one piece of quartz with good little bits of gold on it, my first and only find so far. Now I am going to use my Minelab on a spot I think has some nice little chunks on it but I can't get there until July(snow,2800mtrs.) Thanks Jen58 for the Platypus info!! I'll get me one just for that spot.(coil in the water). I will be looking for a lost lode deposit in the next few weeks and I will let the forum know how I did. V37
IDAufinder
IDAufinder
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-02-15

Back to top Go down

Love the FORUM!!! Empty Re: Love the FORUM!!!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 am

Good on you mate
Welcome to the forum Very Happy
dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:12 am

Welcome aboard.

I can't take all the credit for telling you about the Platypus coils..
My hubby (Mike54) reminded me about them.
So then I went a googling lol!
So we both say to you "thankyou"  for your kinds words.

Back to top Go down

Love the FORUM!!! Empty Thanks all!!

Post  IDAufinder Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks Dave, Mike54 and Jen58. Can't wait to get my Platypus and try it out in my secret spot!! To bad I feel like this right now T38 !! Winter in Idaho!!!
IDAufinder
IDAufinder
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Thanks and Welcome to the Forum IDAufinder.  
Glad that we could help you with the waterproof coil. Good luck with it at at your secret spot when the weather allows for you to get out there. We are currently in the middle of our summer season so in a way we are in the same boat it's too Damn hot here at the moment.  V51   Our expected temps for Saturday & Sunday this Weekend will be 36'c (96.8'f) and the sun for some reason seems to be a lot hotter these days.   Q01

Regards.

Mike.

Back to top Go down