Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kara kara succes

3 posters

Go down

kara kara succes Empty kara kara succes

Post  dieselndust Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi fellow fossickers
Any one had any succes in the Kara Kara S/F yet?
dieselndust
dieselndust
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

kara kara succes Empty yep one kilo slug of gold

Post  krakenup Sat May 31, 2014 12:58 am

hi all yep one kilo slug of gold, at about one foot down, i excitedly lifted the beuty out of the hole and wrapped it into my t- shirt and set off at a run for my car yelling and screamin all the way, yahooo yahooo. Suddenly i tripped, my one kilo golden slug nugget rolled slowly towards the hole in the ground and dissapeared, i screamed and sobbed in despair as the hole was over three thousand feet deep, i could just make out a glint of gold far below, oh well i thought easy come easy go, and proceeded back into detecting, just then my wife was calling me ken ken wake up your swearing in your sleep what the bells wrong, i looked at her kissed her and turned over hurrying to get back to my dream detecting LOL. sorry guys i couldant resist this little teaseing yarn.regards krakenup ken.

krakenup
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

kara kara succes Empty Re: kara kara succes

Post  Detrackozi Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:41 pm

k I love it you had me in your dream I fell for it and I was getting ready for you to lower me down the shaft with a rope to get it back Laughing 

If I ever get out there I will be looking down every shaft I see just in case it was not a dream Very Happy 

kara Kara will not have any free parking for some time now, if you have not manage to caught up with anyone you know then that will be the place to see them What a Face 
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down