Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think.

Go down

New website  ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think. Empty New website ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think.

Post  vmaxx Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi all, i'm in the midst of tweeking my new website, it's very new, so go easy on me: www.ruraltrade.com.au

after years of dealing with ebay, then gumtree & countless others i've decided to give it a crack, it will never be an ebay, but i don't want it be to either.

I want something that's focused on providing a service to Australian rural communities, at realistic prices, and easy to navigate. Ebay have lost a lot of customers with their greed in fees. Gumtree is owned by ebay, and i'm sure will soon follow in the same steps.
Rural Trade focuses on rural communities & lifestyle, with free introductory listing of your goods for sale, in Australia. There will always be a free listing schedule available, but will later be limited in pics you can stick up. The "pay for" schedules will allow more pics of your items & run for longer, but will be very affordable to everyone.
No hidden fees, no fees after you've sold, just 1 fixed price fee upfront. ( something has to help pay for maintaining the site!!) We also offer business advertising, a rural blog for anything you wish to express or share.
Take a look, any suggestions, feedback, ideas, be they good or bad will be appreciated.

Have something to sell? stick it on there
Something to say? go to our blog
Want more categories, tell us.

cheers
Alex

by the way, Bertie the goat is not really for sale, just some test adds i've listed.

vmaxx
vmaxx
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-04-09

Back to top Go down

New website  ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think. Empty Re: New website ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm

G'day Alex

Looks interesting, and like you say ebay is getting way to greedy. good luck with it, I hope it gets very popular and goes very well for you.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

New website  ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think. Empty Re: New website ruraltrade.com.au, free listings, tell us what you think.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:46 am

Hi Vmaxx ( Alex )

I have been looking through your new web site, It's a beaut!  cheers 
I really hope it takes off, these other sites need competion..  

You seem to have pretty much covered everything.
Hopefully forum members will have a look through your site and give input as well.

Oh I was eyeing off Bertie the goat! Nearly brought him.   Wink 

Nah just kidding  V07  no room for a goat in a caravan..  V07 

GOOD LUCK with it all  V23

Back to top Go down