Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help me

2 posters

Go down

please help me Empty please help me

Post  hayleeredmond Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if I could have some advice on where to stay and who to contact to go gold panning with my family?? My partner and I are getting married on the 20th and are "honeymooning" with our 10 yr old son. Ever since our son was a toddler, he has collected rocks and crystals (I have boxes full of pebbles and what I'm sure might be old poo of some sort but he insists they are volcanic rocks). I know he would love to go gold panning and as we are staying at the Hunter for a few days after the wedding (which would bore our son to tears) we would really like to do something he would enjoy for a few days.
We are looking at coming to your neck of the woods from the 23rd to the 26th July and as our car will be full of all leftover wedding stuff, camping is out of the question. Is there accommodation that can hook us up with a guide or someone who can teach my family and I how to pan for gold during that period??

I have tried googling this information but I've been finding it hard to figure out who I should contact about the fossicking grounds, techniques and so on.

Sorry to be a pain and I thank you so much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Haylee

hayleeredmond

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

please help me Empty Re: please help me

Post  Narrawa Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Ted Abbott - Hill End gold panning .....Phone 02 - 6337 8251

Hope this helps.
Narrawa
Narrawa