Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt

Go down

Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt Empty Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt

Post  Stealth914 on Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 am

Hey all just getting started & have pans on the way, no detector yet but I have used my brothers minelab in Townsville & that pretty well got me hooked. I drive a 4wd paddle a kayak & ready to dig.
If you're up in Northern Rivers area & want an extra pair of hands to get into it. Just gotta give me a poke
& I'll be outta bed in a flash... Hahaha
I'm very keen to learn so just buzz if you got time to scratch round..

Cheers Tony

Stealth914
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt Empty Re: Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt

Post  Stealth914 on Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Going up to Brisbane Golds demo day on sat 10.30 till 2.00 be good to learn & meet a few people.

Maybe even buy a great machine. Very Happy

See you there if your gunna be there.

Cheers Tony

Stealth914
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt Empty Re: Nooby from Far Nth Coast NSW Starting The Hunt

Post  CostasDee on Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Good luck Tony, hope it's a good event for you.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth914 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 pm

CostasDee wrote:Good luck Tony, hope it's a good event for you.

Yep thanks CostasDee
Had a great day met some great people & learned heaps of tricks & functions about my Xterra 705
that has got me going in the right direction.
I also learnt I should have waited & saved my coin a bit longer & got the next machine up but now I'm finding $ coins slowly it won't be far away from an upgrade.

I also bought a pinpointer 25 & wow how much easier life is now is exceptional averaging roughly $5 every half hour but I have mainly been chasing the gold coins now I seem to know how they sound & numbers on the screen.

Cheers again & look forward to future events & meeting more people with similar interests.
Just remembered caravan n camping show starts this week in Brisbane too cool way cool.

Stealth914
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum