Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post  Demolisher Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi everyone,
First up I'd like to thank everyone for thier informative posts, I have found lots of valuble information here.

I cant wait to get my 1st detector. I'm lookin at a VLF machine first, as I will be detecting beaches and parks mainly.
Im a demolisher by trade, I also get opportunities to detect under ppls houses once I have removed the floors, or around old buildings that get torn down.
So I was looking at getting an xterra for this, but I was also reading up on the sovereign range from Minelabs. I couldn't find a bad review, so slightly tossed up atm.
I like the depth of the sovereign and the 17 different frequencys, but also being able to discriminate between ferrous and non-ferrous would have a huge advantage on the building sites

So now ive just gotta save some bucks and find a resonably priced machine.

Cheers
Andy

Demolisher
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:12 am

G'day Andy and welcome to the forum. Very Happy . I would say you would find some very interesting items on some of your jobs for sure. I wish you luck in your new hobby and your future finds are fantastic ones. Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Demolisher Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Cheers Mike,
Just bought a 705, so hopefully will be able to dig something (anything) up soon.
Just waiting for it to be delivered, bought it off eBay - brand new with 2 coils for $237 Smile

Demolisher
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

G'day Demolisher sounds like you got a good deal. Very Happy We can expect some good pics of some nice finds in the near future then from yours truly lol! Good luck with your new 705 hope you do well with it.

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum