Cowpoke {new member}

Go down

Cowpoke {new member} Empty Cowpoke {new member}

Post  Cowpoke on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:14 am

I hope I am in the right area to log my first post, I have been interested in gold for many years & gold panned when I lived in Victoria.

,Now retired I have bought a Gold Snoop Pro & will be heading to Victoria at the end of easter in my camping Trailer to do some detecting around the golden triangle east of Bendigo for about 3 weeks, on the way home I will call in to a couple of spots as a break from driving.

Any info on the use of the Snoop operations would be very helpful, as the instructions have a lot to be desired, I know its not the best, but its a start.

Also, anyone who will be detecting around the east side of Bendigo at that time who is looking to meet up with a fellow minded prospector, send me a post.

Cheers to all COWPOKE

Cowpoke

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Cowpoke {new member} Empty Re: Cowpoke {new member}

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:30 pm

G'day Cowpoke and welcome to the forum. I have never used a Gold Snoop Pro, but have read in the GG&T magazine that people have found gold with them. Anyway hope you do well with yours on your trip down to Vic and hope to hear of your travels a adventures. Q31

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Cowpoke {new member} Empty Re: Cowpoke {new member}

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi Cowpoke,
Welcome to the forum.

There i always a few people detecting around in any goldfields in Victoria especially on long weekend.
Just post a few days before you arrive and someone might catch up with you.

GodEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum