Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geology and Metallogenesis of the Fifield - Peak Hill - Wellington - Gulgong - Mudgee Region New South Wales - Narromine - Dubbo

Go down

Geology and Metallogenesis of the Fifield - Peak Hill - Wellington - Gulgong - Mudgee Region New South Wales - Narromine - Dubbo Empty Geology and Metallogenesis of the Fifield - Peak Hill - Wellington - Gulgong - Mudgee Region New South Wales - Narromine - Dubbo

Post  Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Geology and Metallogenesis of the Fifield - Peak Hill - Wellington - Gulgong - Mudgee Region New South Wales - Narromine - Dubbo 1:250,000 Geological Sheets - Field Conference Guide - 6-11 April 1997
Report Identification Number, R00002832
{Cut and past R00002832 into Report Identification Number box. Then click GS1997/080 (R00002832) above report description.}

Abstract:

The excursion guide provides an overview of the Narromine geology & geophysics and the Dubbo geology, structural, igneous petrology, metamoirphic zonation, mineral deposits and geophysics of the map sheet areas. Field stops included the Girilambone group, Underlay mine, unconformity between the Derriwong and Girilambone Group, Tout Complex, Platina Lead, Looney Intrusive Complex, Gobondery Granite, Kadungle Volcanics, Yeoval Complex, Toongi Group and Dulladerry Volcanics, Obley Granite, Cotton Formation, Goonumbla Volcanics, Forbes Group, Bushrangers Hill Syenite, Gunner Dam Mine, Early Devonian Volcanics, Commonwealth Mine, Mitchells Creek Bold Mine, Carboniferous Wuuluman Granite, Piambong Formation, Lewis Prospect, Tallawang Magnetite Mine, Ulan Mine, The No 44 Shaft, Gulgong Goldfield, Melocco Granite Quarry.

Link
http://digsopen.minerals.nsw.gov.au/

Back to top Go down