G'Day everyone

Go down

G'Day everyone Empty G'Day everyone

Post  1GoldGun on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Just a newbie struck by gold fever and am very excited about getting into this and cant wait to get out their. I have been doing lots of research but encourage any and all tips and usefull information from any member and would be greatly appreciated. Through some weeks of reading reviews and oppinions I currently have a GB pro with nugget buster headphones on the way as I speak. As its all I can afford I hope it pays for itself and the next 1 Which no doubt will be a minelab. Have a tour booked with golden triangle tours in April cant wait! Hopefully absorb all the information and experience I can. Thanks all

Last edited by 1GoldGun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found certain info neede on the forum)
1GoldGun
1GoldGun
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-02-24

Back to top Go down

G'Day everyone Empty Re: G'Day everyone

Post  rc62burke on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey 1GoldGun
Welcome, get yourself a gold pan learn how to use it as you will get some colour most times when the detector may not, it keeps the interest up & the fever at bay.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  1GoldGun on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 pm

That is definately on the menu. I do have some tools ready to go and will get the rest pretty soon. Can' believe the fever of it all. If it aint the gold rush show and some of those great youtube videos which I think Ive watched em twice ova has me hooked. Should of been doing this long ago! Thanks very much for your advice. Cheers
1GoldGun
1GoldGun
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustydog on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi 1GoldGun
I frequent rushworth , whroo and graytown gold fields a fair bit.
I have a modded minelab 2000 as well as i do a lot of digging and washing around those areas.
If you want to have a look around the area and find a bit of gold you are welcome to join me if you wish.

Rustydog
Rustydog
Rustydog
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  1GoldGun on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm

That would be fantastic mate! being shown by someone with experience would be a massive bennifet. I should recieve my detector by the 9th of march so it wouldn't be until after that. So is ok to contact you after that. Also whats the bushland like as far as tracks go? The reason i ask is because my car is not best suited for it but id push it as far as can. Thanks so much for the offer

Cheers
1GoldGun
1GoldGun
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustydog on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

yeah no problem , just send me a pm when ya ready and i will let you know when i am going out.
dont stress to much about tracks etc as i have a 4x4 so if we find it hard going for yours we can take mine
Rustydog
Rustydog
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  1GoldGun on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Thats great thx again rusty!

Cheers
1GoldGun