New Member, I have a couple of questions :)

Go down

New Member, I have a couple of questions :) Empty New Member, I have a couple of questions :)

Post  iMeriton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hello Guys,

I am located in macedonia, and i am looking for a new gold detector. To tell the truth I am a newbie. So i would like really good recommendations from you guys and your experiences with a reasonable price point.

Cheers Very Happy

iMeriton
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

New Member, I have a couple of questions :) Empty Re: New Member, I have a couple of questions :)

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Imeriton,
And welcome to the forum.
As you live in Macedonia i think you would love a machine which detect old coins etc(including gold ones).
There are few machines on the market and the latest one is Minelab 3030.
You can read this post and get an idea what the machine is capable off.
There are many coins machines which are much cheaper but then we have a saying here
buy the best you can afford.
Good luck

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t12107-ctx-3030-users-review

Back to top Go down

New Member, I have a couple of questions :) Empty Re: New Member, I have a couple of questions :)

Post  iMeriton on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 pm

thanks for the reply Smile

but i was looking for a machine that would be more capable (even if expensive) . we believe our great grandfather burried a huge pile of gold so we're hoping to find it. please let me know if u can help. thanks

iMeriton
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Grandad....Sly old fox eh!! Wink gold ya says eh? pirat Wink ..... well I do believe that the CX3030 will find that there gold, if your luck is in and a forum member by the name of aurumpro happens to see your post I would encourage you to seek his input on that machine as he seems to be well on his way to mastering and may even have some experience in your neck of the woods so to speak.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2400
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 am

I you want something a bit better than the CX3030 but not pay the price for a GPX5000 then go for a GPX4800. It will find gold but it is more for relics with good depth.
wombat Wink

Management

Number of posts : 4662
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  iMeriton on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks For the Suggestions Guys:) Really appreciate the help.

Really i would like to know regardless of price, the best detector that would go 3-5 meters. I was wondering how does the gtx5000 compare to the OKM detectors. I would really like something good!

Thanks in Advance!

iMeriton
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

The only thing that will go down 3 to 5 meters far as I know is a "Backhoe" Shocked No detector for the hobbyist will go down that deep. Sad
wombat Wink

Management

Number of posts : 4662
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

3 to 5 Mts!!!! Shocked Krikey!!! old grandad liked to dig eh! there was a gentleman who claimed to be an OKM rep who popped in here a few months back just long enough to make claims of a OKM Blackhawk detector that could go to 10 mts!!! Rolling Eyes he was going to do some "Australian trials" Suspect Rolling Eyes Razz but alas!.... noone has ever heard from him again!! No pale some suspect he's still digging or at the bottom of one of those 10 Mt holes he spoke of, try tracking OKM down and see what they can do for you, keep us posted on your adventure. Wink

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2400
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum