Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member - HowardTheDuck

2 posters

Go down

New member - HowardTheDuck Empty New member - HowardTheDuck

Post  HowardTheDuck Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Ladies and Gents

Well my name is Steve, married with 3 ankle biters, 18, 13 and 9, I live in Perth WA in a little town called Jarrahdale, I am 45 and have my own company,
sorry, the wife owns the company, I just work there Rolling Eyes

I have never been prospecting before accept in grade 6, I went with my school to Kalgoorlie for a week on a prospecting trip, a long time from then till now, a friend of ours (Jeff) has just come down from Darwin for Christmas and New Year and as you do when your sat around talking and having a few beers, the subject came up that Jeff in his spare time does a fair bit of prospecting in and around Darwin, from there, all I have done is "Youtube" anything and everything possible on prospecting, reading peoples stories, arguements which is the best detectors and equimpent to use.

Looking forward to reading alot of the existing posts and making a few friends, any helpful ideas or which forums to read would be very much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read my post.
HowardTheDuck
HowardTheDuck
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-01-06

http://www.firesuppressionservices.com

Back to top Go down

New member - HowardTheDuck Empty Re: New member - HowardTheDuck

Post  Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

enjoy mate and dont be scared to use the search button..

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm

G'day Steve and welcome to the forum... Very Happy There is a heap of good information on this site for all to read and also there is a lot of cluey people on here as well... Hope you enjoy and don't forget there is never a silly question...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  gibo Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 am

Welcome to you Steve from another new member. Jarradale is a lovely area nice and quiet. My daughter went on a prospecting camp to Kalgoorlie too. Some of the kids actually did find a little piece of gold when they were all having a go at panning.

gibo
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down