hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500

Go down

hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500 Empty hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500

Post  dstrbu on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 pm

hello everybody i have been keen as to start my journey in gold detecting.
i have been told by a thew people to buy a minelab GPX3500 to learn with and it is in my budget
I live on the central coast N,S,W and am keen as to get out and learn
any help or advise would be much appreciated and any story's of your GPX3500 thank u

dstrbu
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500 Empty Re: hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500

Post  HOBO'S Gold on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:42 pm

hi welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of gold detecting, the gp3500 is a very good machine and you will find gold with it, you are on the right path, you got yourself a good detector and now the fun bit, research and the more research the better. Good luck hope all your finds are gold Very Happy
HOBO'S Gold
HOBO'S Gold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 968
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOBOsGold?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500 Empty Re: hello everybody i am a beginner wanting help,info on minelab GPX3500

Post  dstrbu on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 pm

thank u cant wait to get out there
been researching watching all dvd's i can get my hand on and brought a couple off books

dstrbu
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum