A friendly Hello,

Go down

A friendly Hello,  Empty A friendly Hello,

Post  buzzbuzzjanko on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Ok I will tell you a bit about myself. I'm a pensioneer , I i'm still in opals but I got the gold bug for a long time. I live in Yowah Queenswland, and I'm planing to travell south. I ment south to victoria, becouse its very hot here. After a bit gold detecting, ( my first try ) we will travel to Streaky bay SA, for King georgr whiting. Than after it cools down, we my travel to WA salt lakes if I have mastered the gold detecting. Merry Christmass to all

buzzbuzzjanko
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-12-15

Back to top Go down

A friendly Hello,  Empty Re: A friendly Hello,

Post  CostasDee on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Gooday buzzbuzzjanko and welcome to the forum. Seems like you have quite an adventure lined up, half your luck. Keep us informed as you're travelling around and hope that you find some big nuggets to share some photos of. Good luck...
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi buzzbuzzjenko ... nice to meet you! Very Happy You are going to have a great adventure with your travels. I do hope you find friends and lots of help here on the forum.

Don't forget to keep us all informed with your posts and pictures. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Buzzbuzzjanko,
Welcome to the forum.
Hope you enjoy it.
You have a nice plan for your trip.
Once in a Streaky Bay dont forget to pop in a Port Lincoln.Magnificent place and plenty fish around.
Good luck with gold hunting.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum