Hi all from EigAU

Go down

Hi all from EigAU Empty Hi all from EigAU

Post  EigAU on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Have been bitten by the gold bug over 30 years ago when we as children had our Chrissy hols in Sofala. We camped just before Big Oakey bridge on the left next to the river. Waterhole just upstream, jump off the rock face, trout fishing, rabbit shooting, this was a once a year adventure with my folkes. Have been generally getting out and panning every year or so. Like Sofala area esp. Big Oakey creek, Windeyer, Tambaroora, and of late Tuena and Trunkey. Have recently bought a Eureka Gold and will try to expand my horizons. Just love to get out in the open air and the few specks I find is a bonus. Would like to find something detecting (wouldn't we all). See how this machine goes first, maybe down the track upgrade to PI. But it's along track and i'm patient. Maybe see you out there. Pete.

EigAU
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Hi all from EigAU Empty Re: Hi all from EigAU

Post  Digginerup on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Welcome pete, Smile good luck out there with the Uereka!, nothing I can tell you about it but I'm sure there are some here who could if you need any help, keep us posted!, I always enjoy a new yarn and picture or two, it's kinda like methadone for gold addicts! What a Face lol! lol!

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2400
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  EigAU on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 pm

cheers, will be finding some time over Xmas/New Years to give the little VLF a run. Maybe come back with a story or 2. Will look around on the forum for tips and tricks for the Eureka.
My main topic of interest is where (if any) the VLF would have any advantage over PI, be it soil conditions, or the actual land formations where to detect. Will be having fun experimenting, Very Happy will be heading out around Sofala, Hill End and surrounds.

EigAU
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 am

G'day EigAU and welcome to the forum... There are a few members on the forum that are going to meet up and camp up that way around Xmas/New years... Maybe you could catch up with them and I am sure you would make some new friends... Hope to hear some of your adventures in the near future... Very Happy Good luck out there...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers santa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum