Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from SA

2 posters

Go down

Hello from SA Empty Hello from SA

Post  sa.newbie Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi from SA

I was living in the ACT & my previous experience was all panning, I was doing all the heavy lifting for a mate from work who had years of experience but bad back.

I'm thinking about getting a Eureka Gold, this seems to have good and bad points in this and other forums, anyone suggest a 'better' MD for a newbie which is about the same price ?

I was thinking about trying my luck at Teetupla, my brother in law has been there and I have read this post - https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t3697-teetulpa-ulooloo-mintaro-clare-mongolata-sa so it sounds like it is a lot harder fossicking in SA than NSW/ACT Sad

Anyone got a trip to Teetupla towards the end of Oct. or early Nov. planned, I have a Hilux so will not have any trouble getting to any out of the way places !!!

If you do not mind a newbie tagging along, I'm not working at the moment so can make it during the week as well Smile

NG

sa.newbie
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-10-20

http://ozgold.com.au

Back to top Go down

Hello from SA Empty Re: Hello from SA

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Don’t underestimate the Eureka Gold, as with all equipment you have to listen to what it is say=ing.

..-86

Back to top Go down

Hello from SA Empty Re: Hello from SA

Post  TOMBSTONE Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi I could be keen if the weather is ok (not 35+) but would have to be a weekend for me. If your interested we would need to check whats leased and get permission from the land owner (been a long long time since I was there) cheers Paul
TOMBSTONE
TOMBSTONE
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum