Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New spot reveals some of her treasures ...

+3
HueyDuck
piston broke
TheGoldenChild
7 posters

Go down

New spot reveals some of her treasures ... Empty New spot reveals some of her treasures ...

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi all ,
Caught up with CostasDee at " The new spot " yesterday , i could only manage 5 hrs detecting as i had to go to Melbourne in the arvo . Anyway after a quick chat & a coffee Con showed me the area where he had picked up a nice grammer + bit . We lay our plan out and began the assault on this area . Well 20 mins later with the help of Con to assist in its removal using the Garrett pin pointer thingy ( at the 12" mark ) , I had a beautiful ounce + bit sitting in the palm of my hand . We looked at each other in silence both nodding our heads in approval , Then came the smiles , laughter & congrats to each other - as i say to the boys all the time " It doesnt matter who finds what - to me it is always a group effort " !!!
Well i also picked up a couple of subbies while searching , then came the time for me to say farewell . We both detected as we made our way back to the cars - not 10 mtrs from the vehicles Con gets a signal , i walk over to the ute pack my gear away & go back to Con offering to be his digger . Hit the gravels at 9" , & at the 10" mark Con was rewarded for his persistence with a beautiful looking nugget . He managed to video both of his digs - so i will let him continue on about his adventures ... Top stuff Big guy & always a pleasure to catch up ... See ya soon cheers bounce
Regards Gully Hunter
The dig hole .
New spot reveals some of her treasures ... 00512
Out of the hole
New spot reveals some of her treasures ... 00614
32 grams - bit more of a clean up needed yet ...
New spot reveals some of her treasures ... 01711
and a couple of stragglers as well ..
New spot reveals some of her treasures ... 01511

Back to top Go down

New spot reveals some of her treasures ... Empty New spot reveals some of her treasures ...

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Great result there fellas cheers Well done Smile That ground looks like pretty hard digging.

Cheers Eureka Dreams

Back to top Go down

New spot reveals some of her treasures ... Empty Re: New spot reveals some of her treasures ...

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Top Effort Guys.
Well done and plenty to show.
Keep going.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

New spot reveals some of her treasures ... Empty Re: New spot reveals some of her treasures ...

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I know when I see a new post from you GH or your mob is always going to be something special Very Happy

You haven't let us down >>> Nice bit Very Happy Very Happy

Regards
A

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGoldenChild Sun May 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Nice find bro Very Happy , doesn't get much better then pulling a big lump out of the ground sunny
Now stop raising the bar anymore, everybodys having a hard enough time as it is keeping up with you this year tongue
TheGoldenChild
TheGoldenChild
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

terrific result glen
well done
dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks guys ,,, Its great to see the " Triangle" still producing some sizeable pieces .
It looks like 2012 has been a good year so far for many who chase the colour in The golden triangle ...
Hey Manny - BIG or BUST aye bro bounce Cool
Regards
Gully Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Fellows nice gold here. This year so far has been very kind to you blokes. i hope it keeps coming for the rest of the year Laughing
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Well done boys. cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  HueyDuck Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Great find boys and the large Walco pick would have handled the job nicely, I've got one and they are great!!!!!

H.D....
HueyDuck
HueyDuck
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

New spot reveals some of her treasures ... Empty Re-new-spot-reveals-some-of-her-treasures

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Very nice finds there G.H and Con congrats to you both and keep them coming guys. Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  4rd Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

well done Gully Hunter, seems that multi-oz nuggets are your specialty - hope you continue to find more and thanks for sharing
4rd
4rd
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Good story and good pictures.
When your talking to Con ask him about my Pm.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  bedrock Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

nice nugget Gully Hunter, good to see that 'big' ones are still out there,
should get us all motivated.
congrats
bedrock
bedrock
bedrock
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  HOBO'S Gold Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Nice one Bro. You know how to ripp the big ones out of the ground, all I can is watch this space lol!
HOBO'S Gold
HOBO'S Gold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOBOsGold?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 9:59 pm

geez mate your finding some nice gold well done buddy
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down