Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underflow sluice

4 posters

Go down

Underflow sluice Empty Underflow sluice

Post  premierxpk Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi
Sorry if this was posted before.
Looks like a winner to me....What do you think?

Cheers Prem

premierxpk
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Underflow sluice Empty Re: Underflow sluice

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Sucker born every minute!

Sorry premierxpk, I'm not pointing the finger at you! The fine gold which was originally showed, turns into Woow look at the size of this gold. No comparison to the original fine gold?

Back to top Go down

Underflow sluice Empty Underflow sluice

Post  premierxpk Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah,someday... possibly,
Looks simple to try myself and find out,I spose.
Cheers Prem.

premierxpk
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

So much is advertised to retain better than 95 Percent fine gold! What they don't tell you, is there fine gold wouldn't fit through .5mm classification?
A Donkey on drugs could retain that size gold!
Please don't ask about the Donkey?

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderFlow Guy Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:57 am

I own and use an UnderFlow High Banker model and absolutely love it and what is has done for my prospecting abilities. I get clean Gold at the end of my run and get lots of fine stuff that I was missing before. I'm digging in the same spots and getting 40-60% more fine gold than I did with my Keene. Very satisfied UnderFlow customer. I want to purchase their Ultimate River Sluice and give it a try in a creek I got some good samples out of. No need for classification with that model. Pretty cool design and built very tough.

UnderFlow Guy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 am

UnderFlow Guy wrote:I own and use an UnderFlow High Banker model and absolutely love it and what is has done for my prospecting abilities.  I get clean Gold at the end of my run and get lots of fine stuff that I was missing before.  I'm digging in the same spots and getting 40-60% more fine gold than I did with my Keene.  Very satisfied UnderFlow customer.  I want to purchase their Ultimate River Sluice and give it a try in a creek I got some good samples out of.  No need for classification with that model.  Pretty cool design and built very tough.  

Well buy it and give us all a qualified report on it !!! With respect how many threads do you want to put the same post or for that matter how many forums? Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderFlow Guy Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

I ordered my Ultimate River Sluice and will be getting it in about 2 weeks. I'll post videos of me using it and I will also do the same for all the forums I am on.

UnderFlow Guy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Grumpybunz Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

UnderFlow Guy wrote:I ordered my Ultimate River Sluice and will be getting it in about 2 weeks.  I'll post videos of me using it and I will also do the same for all the forums I am on.  
Look forward 2 it!!
Grumpybunz
Grumpybunz
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait1 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 pm

I have just ordered my 3x8 underflow sluice with water system and should be here in a week or so.
I have 3x20 lt buckets od Classified down Material that I will run through a highbanker first to se what I can find. Then I will re-run it through the underflow and see if it finds any thing that the highbanker missed. I'm looking foward to this little Process.Shocked 
Sharkbait1
Sharkbait1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:05 pm

You and many others as well ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait1 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Well it arrived today, And of gotta say it a very well made sluice. I'm very happy  with the finish and the material that has been use in the product. All Quality Materials.
Next thing will be to get it up and running and see how it works, "hurry up weekend "
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Underflow sluice Image19}
Sharkbait1
Sharkbait1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down