Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian

5 posters

Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian

Post  alfiehm Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's only the manual available in russian or the actual detector as well.. If anyone knows how to change the language, you will make life much easier for my father in law.

Thanks Uri

alfiehm
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty Hi, I'm not sure if it's only the manual available in russian or the actual detector as well.. If anyone knows how to change the language, you will make life much easier for my father in law. Thanks Uri alfiehm New Poster New Poster Numbe

Post  manex Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

If you want to change the language in the GPX-5000, then probably need to dig into the menu settings.
And if you want the user manual in Russian, let us know your mail and I'll send you a link.

manex
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty I"ve tried the menu

Post  alfiehm Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Hi Manex,

I've downloaded and printed the Russian manual from the minelab site but nowhere can i find how to change the language on the screen (control box), If you know, this will be a big help

thanks uri

alfiehm
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty Re: Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian

Post  manex Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 am

Sorry, I have not bought a GPX-5000. So far, only acquainted with the views of the more advanced people in the forums. I did not think that will face problems as your relative.
So once again climbed into the internet and now that I found.
Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
This is for all Minelab GPX-5000 World Wide except Russia.
For Russia, released a special interface and menus are in Russian.
But the prices, as in Russia, Australia and here in Europe are very large.
We must look for, where cheap, but not to run into a fake.
That's all I could do for you.
I'm sorry. Do not get sick, and all the best!
Anatolie.

manex
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty Re: Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian

Post  Nightjar Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Uri,
You translate English to Russian free using this site;

http://webtranslation.paralink.com/English-Russian-Translation/

Good luck

Peter

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Language change on GPX 5000, English to Russian Empty Russian on menus

Post  alfiehm Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 am

The Russian manual is available for download off the Minelab website and to confirm what Manix has already quoted, Russian language on the actual detector, is only available on Minelab units, sold in Russia..

alfiehm
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahBaker Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 am

I have never encountered such a problem, so I will not tell you how to correct this error. But I can advise another solution if you cannot fix it. Try to translate what is written there with the help of an online translator. Of course, this will take some time, but this is not critical as in https://www.translate.com/ you can make a voice translation. So he will translate to you right away.

HannahBaker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  koeh Thu May 09, 2019 12:41 pm

I have not seen anywhere on the machine where you can change the language settings, I think you are out of luck
koeh
koeh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down