Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vktek Solutions - Amplifiers, Speakers & Leads

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vktek Solutions - Amplifiers, Speakers  & Leads - Page 2 Empty Re: Vktek Solutions - Amplifiers, Speakers & Leads

Post  gef50 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 pm

rc62burke wrote:Hey Mate,
Just a couple of questions on this    VK8024     I would like to set this up to use on a GPX & SDC & SD, by using the Detecniks?? wireless modules, Am I correct in saying that this product is a stand alone powered amp that I can plug into the RX end of the wireless set up ?? Is it possible to use a dual speaker set up with your product? Do you make up a dual system?

The Treasure Mate is a stand alone speaker amp with internal recharge battery which is charged via USB cable

It is more designed as a single speaker unit.... it will have to be re designed to accept another speaker whilst also having the main one active.

As it is .. you can have speaker or plug in phones to cut the speaker off..... Especially good for windy days or for those that are a tad deaf ...

This works extremely well with the GPZ wireless system .. so cant see why it wont work with others.

gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-24

http://www.vkteksolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Vktek Solutions - Amplifiers, Speakers  & Leads - Page 2 Empty Re: Vktek Solutions - Amplifiers, Speakers & Leads

Post  rc62burke Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Geoff
Would it be possible to wire 2 units together with the single 6.5 mm jack to act as individual adjustable dual speakers????
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Pm'd you Lee
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 pm

I just bought a Treasure Mate v3 booster from gef50 to go with my gpx 5000. I'm using a Reeds eq spirit wireless battery system,  the battery if fixed to the side of the control box and the wireless module sits in the backpack with the Treasure mate v3 plugged into it. The Treasure mate v3 booster is a external speaker and booster in one unit and is rechargeable. I should get two days detecting with the battery and the booster,  happy days.
Thanks, Geoff. T06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:25 pm

I got out the other day and tried the Treasure Mate V3. One bit of gold was 0.08g which was down 3 Inches but it gave a very good response to it and in a dry Creek bed, I got one that went 0.05g down 4 inches and that also was a good response.  I've found plenty of gold this size without a booster but the v3 booster gave better responses to small gold.
Thumbs up to the the Treasure Mate V3 and I must say that I'm very impressed with it as it did make the small gold stand out.
The beauty of this booster is that it's a booster and speaker in one.
Well done Geoff.

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Yes can use with wireless systems .. is awesome with the GPZ7000 wireless system ..
I think I answered this back then.
All inquiries www.vkteksolutions.com and can email me there ...
Enjoy the season .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:13 pm

GP series , SD series and GPX series Patch Leads - Audio Power leads
Amplifiers to suit all
www.vkteksolutions.com
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 pm

PS my boosters the Nugget Booster and Treasure Mate all have fixed filtering - No need to flick switches etc etc. This eliminates most noise. I wont say all noise .. as natural intermittent EMI is there to stay .. you can reduce it but not totally be rid of it.
Switch on / adjust volume and go.
Good quality for price and have many happy customers.
Happy hunting this season fellas ..
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Fri May 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey Mate,
Just a plug from a very happy customer Very Happy
Your help was awesome & you put together exactly what I was looking for Wink the quality of the speakers leads & plugs is outstanding.
thank you very much.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Sat May 05, 2018 10:01 am

Thanks Lee ... just love happy customers ..
If a customer is happy .. I am happy

www.vkteksolutions.com

vktek@hotmail.com

Good luck for the season everyone

Gef

Remember have a spare "PatchLead" in your kit ..
I am the only one whom supplies and manufactures "PatchLeads" ( are specifically for Minelab SD/GP and GPX series metal detectors )
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2