Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before

+6
mullockgrubber
glenno
nero_design
goldslugger
byronbinalong
mddetector
10 posters

Go down

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Empty Why hunting gold is more difficult than before

Post  mddetector Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 pm

For over 10 years hunting gold use currently metal detectors,
we will find it is very difficult to searching out gold underground ( less than 2 meters deep )

So how to detecting deeper is the key question face to us

To find location of the coin and gold nut only pinpointer or metal probe which can
detecting deeper than 5-20 meters or underwater 5-100feet to help us to success.

Poinpointer or call metal probe is small and dim. 2cm only it can be put into any small hole and
easy to put into the beach or soft ground

The probe should be very strong to force dig without fear to breaking,
So only One body shell withstand under enormous pressure can meet our request

So developing new model to meet market demand is our duty to sure the hunting man can find gold
to rich or for fun faster and easy and the metal probe should be

Communicates with
1. buzzer alarm
2. LED light ( green for power, red for warning )
3. Vibration ( switchover ON, OFF, a sound of light or mode of vibration )
4. 9V battery 700mAh-1200mAh can support normall operation over 300 hours
5. 25 cent Coin Detecting distance
Tip detecting > 1.2 inch ( 3.0 cm )
Side detecting > 1.6 inch ( 4.0 cm )

Top LED flashlight brightness distance: 5 meter / 6 yard
Telescopic handle 1-5 meters, can help you to search in deep Narrow hole

Can be use both waterproof probe onland and underwater 100feet detecing

It can be put into the sand and mud does not require any digging tools and be used as leverage free mining
can withstand 80kg From the side of torque, and the positive impact over than 200 kg form tip or back

Constant tone over the targets is also key point to esay hunting

Last edited by mddetector on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Metal probe help you to detecting deeper underwater and beach)

mddetector
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-06-02

http://www.metalprobe.com

Back to top Go down

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Empty Re: Why hunting gold is more difficult than before

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 am

Yes he has 4 posts in total, all of them about this thing he is promoting, I'm just guessing, but I reckon he is most likely a spammer, and he won't last long here.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Empty Re: Why hunting gold is more difficult than before

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 am

A PINPOINTER! that can detect from 5-20 meters Shocked Bugger!! Laughing.... Jeez there I go again and fell out of me chair Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can jus see it; There I am at the beach and have detected a coin or sumfink, so I firezz up me 20 mtr pinpointe an ut tells me I az found sumfink an ut iz sumwhere within 20 mtrs lol! Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 am

An he enlish good 2! 20 meters Ah, me fink hole worl woud be digged up wivout find rijinal signall? Smile Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm

nummer 34 to snackbar prease .... Laughing
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  goldslugger Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Rolling Eyes please to be thank you for information much.is grater for gol. does it be better for working by the australia gol?
thank you for very well for SPAM. cyclops
goldslugger
goldslugger
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm

mddetector wrote:...does not require any digging tools....

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Original
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  glenno Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am

I wouldn't get to worried or excited about it boys REMEMBER some people can't read a tape measure albino ( THINK )
glenno
glenno
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mullockgrubber Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm

With the 5 meter distance LED flashlight would buy it for that alone. Better than any torch I have here.
mullockgrubber
mullockgrubber
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  paulf Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:56 pm

If you look under his name there is a link to his website (which I will put below)

Does the yellow detector look familiar? Looks like the Garrett Ace 250 and the Bounty Hunter tracker 4 had a baby.

http://www.metalprobe.com/

paulf
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 pm

On that note Glenno was right! Him no labl 2 reeed tapé mesuryuperu goodan very? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  chopppacalamari Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 pm

This probe idea is nothing new. I've seen it in an old magazine from the 80's. They used it to find gold streaks in river sandbars. Only problem is the probe has to be actually touching a bit of metal for it to go off.
chopppacalamari
chopppacalamari
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  glenno Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 am

Well after seeing that site I reckon you would be better of shoveling a couple of truckloads of dirt through the metal scanner in the bottom left corner. tongue

http://www.metalprobe.com/
glenno
glenno
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 am

chopppacalamari wrote:This probe idea is nothing new. I've seen it in an old magazine from the 80's. They used it to find gold streaks in river sandbars. Only problem is the probe has to be actually touching a bit of metal for it to go off.

This is the Gold Spear and I have 3 of these and it does work very well.
As you say, it must touch the gold in order to respond. It is extremely sensitive and responds to micron size gold. It is a great tool for finding pannable gold in sand bars and creek beds. The biggest disadvantage of this gadget is that it is suited mainly to soft ground. In hard ground you need to drill a small diam hole with an auger first. This probe can be extended to as long as you like by adding extra probe extentions .
The probe discriminates between black sand, Gold, and other metal with 4 coloured LEDS & 4 different tones.
The Spear never realy took on here due to the hard ground, but mostly due to people trying to use it in places it was not designed for.
For me the Spear has been and still is great at doing exactly what it was designed to do.
Several years ago I had the oportunity to converse via Fax with the designer of the Spear when I had a bit of trouble with one. The bloke was in his 80s then and was retired but was still able to diagnose the fault in my gold spear to the component and sent me a replacement free of charge with instructions on how to fit and adjust it. He didn't send me a bunch of bits as a stab in the dark fix , he sent the exact item and just one of them. Now THAT is Technical "Know How" confidence.

Last edited by Adrian ss on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Empty Doh!!

Post  1066andyg Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 am

He wites all the words but not necessawily in the wight order !!!!!!!!! Very Happy

1066andyg
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Why hunting gold is more difficult than before Empty why hunting for gold is diff....

Post  nuggertman Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 am

god mate havent you seen the movie cowboys ,, and aliens ???????? thats why its so hard to find GOLD........... lol!
nuggertman
nuggertman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down