Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twonav7 reviews

3 posters

Go down

twonav7 reviews Empty twonav7 reviews

Post  harrysheroes Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Hi does anyone own a twonav7 i am chasing some feedback on them as i am looking at getting one.
Any feedback and advise appreciated.

Marty
harrysheroes
harrysheroes
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

twonav7 reviews Empty Re: twonav7 reviews

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 pm

G'day Marty, here is a link that will give you some answers... CLICK HERE

Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  xenon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Marty,

I dont own one myself (would love one though), but I have spoken at length to a guy who sells purely GPS systems. Apparently there are great and has alot of tracks built into them too. Obviously no software has all the "tracks and teiails throughout the country, but these systems are the best ones out there at present. They are made by a company that has been around for about 10 years in the gps market, but have only been in Australia for the past 18 months.

The hand held system is a good buy at arounf $500, but they also do in car/boat/motorbike systems too. They start from $500 and go to $1000 for the waterproof ducks nuts version. Can't say for myself how they are but have heard they are great. Hopefully the price tag will come down later this year.

The advantage of these systems are their ability to "upload at ease" all new software that becomes available to them, rather than having to buy a new system like you do with most of the other makers of gps's

Cheers
xenon
xenon
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  harrysheroes Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks guys sounds like the one to go for , Amate has a hema navagator which seems good as well but looks like the twonav may be more flexible.
cheers
harrysheroes
harrysheroes
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down