Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

video settings

3 posters

Go down

video settings  Empty video settings

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 am

hi everyone, after getting some realy nice messages from members off the forum wich i would like to say thanks. i always get asked what settings i use. i can never find them so i thought i would just do a video off them and realy hope they help a lot off people out. i think this should be done with every detector and posted on the forum just to give a person a chance to know what they should be on or close to with there detector. as i love to help out as much as i can and i realy hope people will see this and they can go out and come home happy with some gold.

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

video settings  Empty Re: video settings

Post  mariner3800 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi Stoppsy,

You are a " Bloody Legend " You and I think so much alike, I hope this can be adopted by all Forum members.

Maybe even have its own area where we can link / post our settings and coil info

Go Stoppsy Go

pete cheers cheers cheers
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

thanks mariner3800, i thought about it last night when a member sent me a great message, then i was just thinking about when i was starting out asking how to set up my detector and thinking it would be just as easy to do a video of how to set the settings up....
cheers
stoppsy.

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

stoppsy wrote:hi everyone, after getting some realy nice messages from members off the forum wich i would like to say thanks. i always get asked what settings i use. i can never find them so i thought i would just do a video off them and realy hope they help a lot off people out. i think this should be done with every detector and posted on the forum just to give a person a chance to know what they should be on or close to with there detector. as i love to help out as much as i can and i realy hope people will see this and they can go out and come home happy with some gold.

cheers
stoppsy
Thanks Stoppsy this will come in handy as I am looking at upgrading.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 am

well done Stoppsy i m sure there are a lot of members that this will help an excellent idea cheers Terry

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

video settings  Empty hi stoppsy.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

hey mate,could you please do the same for posting vidoes as you did photos? that way the forum would see alot more of what goes on.have miles of footage but haven,t done any.if you could help it would help many.thanks bud Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 pm

blisters wrote:hey mate,could you please do the same for posting vidoes as you did photos? that way the forum would see alot more of what goes on.have miles of footage but haven,t done any.if you could help it would help many.thanks bud Very Happy

Hey Blisters
If I send you a memory stick would you be interested in loading it with some vids of an educational nature ?
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

video settings  Empty video settings

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

hi lee,i could mate but it would take a bloody long time to edit eg,swearing,names of spots,us mucking around slinging,s--t at each other.would much prefer to edit in small amounts and post at will.but if your up this way your more than welcome to watch the uncut version! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey Blisters
Thanks mate, I will supply the beer & chips.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

video settings  Empty video settings.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

done deal lee. Very Happy

Back to top Go down