Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker

3 posters

Go down

I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker Empty I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker

Post  gibbs Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah boy Laughing

Ok so it's an old machine, old tech but im stoked to be able to get out to all the old tailings piles of the old gold mines around the WA goldfields Very Happy

This machine i hope will score me a few ounces to go toward something a little more "modern", then i might hit the same places to see how much was missed. I think the old girl will be a good place to start and will teach me the basics and fundermentals of detecting then i will be retiring her to my wall in my bar.

Looking forward to getting out there and having some fun cheers

gibbs
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker Empty Re: I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 pm

G'day Gibbs, Love ya work in CSI..... scratch lol!

Seriously, Well done on your first purchase, it may be old but ya can still download the manual from minelabs website. This machine would probably be ok used in parks hunting for coins as well. I hope that you do find enough to help fund a later model detector, then straight to the pool room with the goldseeker.
You have the first requirement anyway, determination!!

Good luck
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker Empty Re: I bought my first machine. Minelab 15000 Goldseeker

Post  gibbs Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

GoldstalkerGPX wrote:
G'day Gibbs, Love ya work in CSI..... scratch lol!

Haha ya cheeky bugger geek
My nickname has always been Gibbo but that user name is always taken so im known as gibbs on all the forums im on. I am a freak for aquariums and cichlids and get around on many local forums as gibbs also, i think you could google me and get a long list of results Very Happy

So this is the start of a new hobby for me, beats digging up dead bodies......which could actually happen i guess scratch

gibbs
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 pm

should be NCIS, not csi .... heh heh Very Happy Very Happy
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down