Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily?

+4
kewkew
peterrogers
artrix
sandy2010
8 posters

Go down

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily? Empty Re: Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 am

hey JashimChando, click on this and it will take you to a site that you can check http://gold-quote.net/index.php?lang=en
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily? Empty Re: Is there a place online...............

Post  sandy2010 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 am

LOG ONTO THE PERTH MINT WEBSITE AND GO DOWN TO SECOND HAND JEWELLERY TO SEE THEIR UP-TO-DATE BUYING PRICES.................

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily? Empty Re: Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily?

Post  artrix Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 am

http://www.goldprice.org/live-gold-price.html

artrix
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily? Empty Re: Is there a place I can check........

Post  sandy2010 Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 pm

GOOGLE Kcast and you can download it onto your task bar and watch the price LIVE 24 hours/day....and when you right click on the price you can get the other pms also.

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 am

Sandy

there is a good site on the internet called the XE currency exchange convertor it gives u live conversion rates 24 hrs a day for silver/ gold/Platinum and converting all to any currency from any currency. plus conversion rates for aussie dollar to any currency if travelling overseas etc. I find it a great live site.

Back to top Go down

Post  peterrogers Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

The most accurate live gold price is XE.

Alternatively I use one of those online gold buying companies websites i know they use live XE gold price which displayed on the homepage and have the price paid per gram price live. Comes in pretty handy for a calculator.

peterrogers
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  kewkew Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm

I'd be checking it bourly, not daily with all the worry in the market right now Laughing

kewkew
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Is there a place online where I can check the current price of gold daily? Empty Right now Gold price to buy is € 58.62

Post  Poetess Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 am

Karatbars International offers free registration. A German based Gold company with their own Gold mine & Refinery.

If you sign up you will receive your own private website that keep updating the accurate gold price by the hour.

This is only one of the great features that this company offers !

I will be happy to tell more about it if your interested.

Right now Gold price to buy is € 58.62

Next week I will be able to give more specific links (since I am new here & can't post links now), yet I did attach my website to my profile !

I love you
Poetess
Poetess
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-27

http://Karatbars.com/?s=poetess

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverbullet08 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 pm

sandy2010 wrote:GOOGLE Kcast and you can download it onto your task bar and watch the price LIVE 24 hours/day....and when you right click on the price you can get the other pms also.

I use Kcast on my iphone, updates to the minute i believe. Smile
Silverbullet08
Silverbullet08
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  philski Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 pm

kitco.com
philski
philski
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.tas-prospecting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iliac Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Silverbullet08 wrote:
sandy2010 wrote:GOOGLE Kcast and you can download it onto your task bar and watch the price LIVE 24 hours/day....and when you right click on the price you can get the other pms also.

I use Kcast on my iphone, updates to the minute i believe. Smile

this helps..thanks for the info!  Very Happy 

iliac
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-12-12

Back to top Go down