QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA

Go down

QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA Empty QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA

Post  Ismael on Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:45 pm

QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA Empty QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA

Post by IsmaelJ Today at 6:40 pm
As the newly appointed dealer in WA I have 2 new Xmas special QED's for sale. I have tested the QED in the bush and was extremely surprised how well they perform. Whisper quiet on all the ground I tested it on which made my 5000 a little noisy. Everything included:

QED-PL2 Pulse Induction Metal Detector S Handle 17″ x 13″ EVO Coil with Bonus 8″ x 6″ Coil FREE
Whites “S” bend handle: $2100

QED-PL2 Pulse Induction Metal Detector T Handle 17″ x 13″ EVO Coil with Bonus 8″ x 6″ Coil FREE
Whites Tower handle : $2150

Both detectors include:
2 x Batteries
Charger and cable
2 x EMI Ferrites
Spare fuses
Logitech Speaker

Call me on 0417947764 for more info

See this site for more info http://www.qedmetaldetectors.com.au
Ismael
Ismael
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-18

http://www.minelabmods.com

Back to top Go down

QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA Empty Re: QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA

Post  geof_junk on Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Ismael if you think it is performs well then how can anyone go wrong. Do you still do upgrades on ML detectors.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA Empty Re: QED for Sale, New Dealer in WA

Post  Ismael on Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:41 pm

geof_junk wrote:Ismael if you think it is performs well then how can anyone go wrong. Do you still do upgrades on ML detectors.

I was impressed with the QED not really what I expected to be quite honest. It finds everything that a GPX AND almost everything an SDC can find. Depends obviously on the coils used. For your other questions yes I still repair and do mods to ML detectors, even though I am selling the QED that was really because I was asked and decided that I would. All should know IF I was asked to become a garrett dealer for example I would not because I don't believe they are really a competitor to ML. The QED may not suit everyone but it works well and has a very good price margin, also to be quite honest it is the only FULLY manufactured and designed in Australia detector on the market today that can compete with ML.

The main questions on everyone's mind is would I recommend it over a ML PI? That would really depend on what suits the person. Remember probably the pluses with the QED is it's very, no extremely light, has a 5 year warranty and uses all ML designed coils. As an entry detector apart from the Xmas Special the price is $1850 - $1900 with just a sadie coil, so the above deal is very good as you get a $575 coil for what $250...

I hope that answers some of the "Maybe" questions on peoples mind...
Ismael
Ismael
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-18

http://www.minelabmods.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum