Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal

2 posters

Go down

How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal Empty How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong spot I've looked but can't seem to find out where to learn when I need to refresh my contribution to the board or how to continue financially supporting, can anyone tell me how to find out when I'm due to renew or how to support financially?

Thank you
Jen

Back to top Go down

How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal Empty Re: How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi Jen there is no financial requirements or fees to belong to this forum. No we are as free as a bird my young lady. That is why you could not find anything.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal Empty Re: How to find out when you're last contribution is due for renewal

Post  moredeep Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 pm

As they say jen and wombat ,the best things in life are free and this forum is one of the best Very Happy

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1860
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Q33
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:05 am

Voluntarily contributing to this forum, in a positive manner for all to read, is support enough Jen. As long as members respect & abide by the rules set down/governing this forum, is all that is required by management. Members are free to come & go as they please.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 am

Thank you everyone....

Back to top Go down