Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine

3 posters

Go down

Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine Empty Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine

Post  gold bug sniper Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:13 pm

This vlf beach detector may be built by a former Fisher Los Banos employee. I read that he may build a nugget machine in the future as well. The screen has no hidden menus all settings are in view.

My opinion is that the pi/vlf hybrid machines are the wave of the future in all types of detecting, including nugget detecting, this Tarsacci machine doesn't appear to be a hybrid at all, just another vlf with several single freqs to choose from. Personally I am holding out for a pi/vlf hybrid nugget machine as my next new nugget detector, whenever that may be.

http://treasureterrain.com/t/new-hybrid-detector-posted/122

Released:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/7687-tarsacci-mdt-8000-launched-12-11-2018-user%E2%80%99s-manual-start-up-guide-listed/
gold bug sniper
gold bug sniper
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine Empty Re: Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine

Post  ivanll Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:26 am

It's easily available on your side of the ocean so why not get one and try it out.
Not many users over here, that's not to say it's not in use on our Oz soil, in fact it's very good at what it's made for.
To use one success fully needs a slightly different thinking from what we are accustomed to. Exclamation

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-05-23

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine Empty Re: Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine

Post  ivanll Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:42 pm

First beach outing with the TARSACCI, it is worth reading the user guide and forget about the settings of a VLF detector is before going to the beach cause this is different.
There are plenty of info on some US forums and heaps of YouTube videos so no need repeating those.
It is a SSMF or Single Select Multi Frequency detector so the users input is essential.
Works well, even on a wet ocean beach and in shallow water, knee deep and deeper require some extra settings.

Hybrid Tarsacci MDT-8000 Beach Machine Tarsac10

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-05-23

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Well done ivanll,you got enough for a pot of beer I think Laughing
The ring may have some value ??
Beach detecting is a hoot,keep posting.

Cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1853
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down