Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done mods

5 posters

Go down

Well done  mods Empty Well done mods

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi As an ex moderator on this forum l have always pushed that it should be about  gold the bush and   the
out doors. Much like a gold g em and treasure mag.We have  lost hundreds of members because a minority vent  there spleen on political issues of racism under the guise of gold and detecting.There are sites for this and this is not one of them.If I was still a mod you would be gone.We as a group are unique. Our words ripple across the globe.We are a show case to the world of our nature and exploits . We're rough at times, but intrinsically we're fair.
Cheers Dig

Last edited by Dig24crt on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Well done  mods Empty Re: Well done mods

Post  slimpickens Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:00 am

Your right on the money Dig24crt. Cool
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Travelergold Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:00 pm

With you all the way Dig.
The trouble is the ones not following rules will not bother to read this or conditions of joining the forum.
There is lots put on this forum and other prospecting forums that is just garbage, certainly not what i want to read about, im interested in prospecting so look forward to prospecting posts. Just my views.

Travelergold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:00 pm

"Here, here, well spoken Bruce"

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Agreed Dig, although after joining Jeff when he kicked this forum off I admit to being one of the guilty ones from time to time by stirring the pot.
Have mellowed with passing years and quietly spend my time thinking where the next nugget is coming from.
Roll on 2019.

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Who isn't guilty of such Nightjar, for I certainly am. The Gold Detecting/Prospecting Forum was Jeffs legacy, he entrusted me with some big boots to fill, but he saw what he saw in me & I intend to continue that legacy, to the best of my ability, till my time comes to abandon ship, or pass it on to another.
Mistakes for what ever reason, are bound to happen, that's what makes us human, but the greatest person on here, isn't the one who first began or joined this forum, isn't the one who puts down the fanciest looking post or pictures, but the one who is quick to swallow their pride, hold back their ego & go out of their way to rectify a provocative post, rectifying their mistake, before all hell breaks loose.
Respect for one another, is what its all about, not apologies (only to have the same mistakes repeated, time & time again), but understanding the implications of ones post, before posting. This is what Jeff would want us to do & keep on doing, nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 am

Q33 T04 Q15
wombat Wink