Strawberries, off topic but sort of relevant

Go down

Strawberries, off topic but sort of relevant

Post  philip.j.thompson on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 am

My misus loves strawberries but with the current scare we were avoiding them until a light globe moment. The minilab pro-find, or any other model, has proved to be the perfect answer to the problem, small and you don't look like a goose using it in store. Did consider the 5000 but that would have been over kill and I doubt it could be balanced instore.
regards all Phil

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Strawberries, off topic but sort of relevant

Post  Kon61gold on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Funny you should mention that Phil. The wife & I love our strawberries, but with the recent scare, I had the Garret A/T Pro pin-pointer scan over a couple of punnets we recently bought, before gobbling the lot up. Bloody saboteurs. Hope they catch the culprits.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2857
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:33 pm

I find that my gold bug pro DP hits on those little pins quite well from two to three inches away at approx 50% gain. Also the Pistol Probe is pretty good. No need to open the box/packaging if using these detectors.....Unless the packaging contains metal fasteners of some sort.
The pins that these nut cases have been using are sort of stubby looking with relatively large eyes. Should be easy to find out if somebody has been buying up a lot of pins lately.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 am

The mongrel media need to take responsibility for most of this!!!
Nothing better than sensationalism to get a story. The strawberry industry should take out a class action.
It would be over and forgotten by now and the copy cats would get their kicks else where.Evil or Very Mad
Been overseas for a month and never turned a TV on. Very Happy
Get home and tune into the WA Channel 7 doom & gloom news and they were still harping on about the Andrew Gaff incident in the AFL??? clown

Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am

Kon61gold wrote:Funny you should mention that Phil. The wife & I love our strawberries, but with the recent scare, I had the Garret A/T Pro pin-pointer scan over a couple of punnets we recently bought, before gobbling the lot up. Bloody saboteurs. Hope they catch the culprits.

Cheers Kon. T25

Bring back the Stocks and the cat O Nine Tails and public floggings. Laughing  That would sort out these gutless morons. Just imagine being subject to the stocks in public where the people would see who you are and know your family name and would be able to toss rotten eggs and tomatoes at you and piss on you and spit on you. Do you reckon you would commit that crime again knowing that you would wind up in the stocks again or cop another public flogging. Then after all of that the crims would have to undergo a reprogramming or brain washing in order to correct their maladjustment. Arghhh bring back th ole days. pale
We are way too soft on the perps of crimes of all categories in this country
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  akko on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Bring back the Stocks and the cat O Nine Tails and public floggings. Laughing That would sort out these gutless morons. Just imagine being subject to the stocks in public where the people would see who you are and know your family name and would be able to toss rotten eggs and tomatoes at you and piss on you and spit on you. Do you reckon you would commit that crime again knowing that you would wind up in the stocks again or cop another public flogging. Then after all of that the crims would have to undergo a reprogramming or brain washing in order to correct their maladjustment. Arghhh bring back th ole days. pale
We are way too soft on the perps of crimes of all categories in this country
Everything about this is wrong, but i find myself agreeing 100% Evil or Very Mad

akko
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 pm

That knee playing up a bit, is it Adrian?

Pebbles
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Yeah , a bit sore t/day after 3 hours of rehab physio Laughing
Might go to Woolies tomorrow and offer ta check all of their strawberries with the GBug Rolling Eyes Take me half an hour or so ta nail the pins Laughing and then they could put the safe remainder all back out for sale Suspect
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down