Minelab Pro-Sonic for sale

Go down

Minelab Pro-Sonic for sale Empty Minelab Pro-Sonic for sale

Post  AraratGold on Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Gidday All,

The Pro-Sonic I bought from Phase Technical in early March is up for sale. I only bought it to use on the QED in WA . Still under warranty.

Does not include the SDC2300 adaptor lead ( I didn't need it ). Excellent condition, works perfectly.

$250 including post.

Rick

Last edited by AraratGold on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Minelab Pro-Sonic for sale Empty Re: Minelab Pro-Sonic for sale

Post  davsgold on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 pm

AraratGold wrote:Gidday All,

The Pro-Sonic I bought from Phase Technical in early March is up for sale. I only bought it to use on the QED in WA . Still under warranty.

Does not include the SDC2300 adaptor lead ( I didn't need it ). Excellent condition, works perfectly.

$250 including post.

Rick

The adapter lead that comes with the Pro Sonic is only any good for the Pro Sonic and it wont work without it, it is not like the Nenad adapter lead which fits standard headphones. ????

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5806
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:44 am

davsgold wrote:
AraratGold wrote:Gidday All,

$250 including post.

Rick

The adapter lead that comes with the Pro Sonic is only any good for the Pro Sonic and it wont work without it, it is not like the Nenad adapter lead which fits standard headphones. ????

cheers dave

Dave,
The pro-sonic works just fine without the SDC adaptor lead ( just won't work with an SDC ).
I had it running perfectly on the QED, and the GPZ when the WM12 module crapped itself after about 2000 hours of use. Also had it working fine on my X-Terra 70.
The only detector my package won't work with is the SDC.

Rick
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:50 pm

AraratGold wrote:

Dave,
The pro-sonic works just fine without the SDC adaptor lead ( just won't work with an SDC ).
I had it running perfectly on the QED, and the GPZ when the WM12 module crapped itself after about 2000 hours of use. Also had it working fine on my X-Terra 70.

Rick

So if I want it for my SDC2300 then where do I get the ProSonic adapter lead to suit the SDC2300 and how much will it cost as an "accessory part". As it was an original part supplied in the box with a Prosonic.

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5806
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:57 pm

davsgold wrote:
AraratGold wrote:

Dave,

Rick

So if I want it for my SDC2300 then where do I get the ProSonic adapter lead to suit the SDC2300 and how much will it cost as an "accessory part".  As it was an original part supplied in the box with a Prosonic.

cheers dave

Dave,

If you want one for the SDC, don't buy mine, buy a full box that will cost you around $400.
I don't think you could buy the adaptor separate, athough Nenad may still have mine that he removed from the original box
My kit will run with any detector OTHER than the SDC.

Rick
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down