Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will there be a sdc2400

2 posters

Go down

will there be a sdc2400 Empty will there be a sdc2400

Post  digga Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 am

Hi all its been a long time since my last post ive taken a brake from gold prospecting with teenagers/work/parents getting old
im shore you can all relate to that . I sold my gpx4000 just as the sdc came out and my plan was to buy a new one with the funds from the gpx in sted the kid wanted a jet ski
so now its time for me too buy a new detector and i want a 2300 but as a few years have pasted since its release i got to thinking .Has any 1 heard if there is and update coming
and if so is it werth holding out to get it . I still have my xt1800 and my dads sd2200 v2 to start back up and all my tools and maps so. its not like im in a rush to buy but theres nothing like a new toy to get you back in to the swing of your hobby
any help would be great cheers
digga
digga
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

will there be a sdc2400 Empty Re: will there be a sdc2400

Post  Kon61gold Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Nothing that I currently know of Digga, but I'm sure Minelab have something brewing in the pipeworks. Because of the overseas counterfeit going on, everything would be hush, hush, before contemplating the announcement of any new release, but in saying that, there just might be something said, about some upcoming new release, around Easter time of 2019. Like all the rest of us, we'll just have to wait & see.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum