* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  dougy on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:57 pm

moredeep wrote:That to me Wombat sounds like it's a foregone conclusion?
A deal stitched up in the back rooms of parliament? I think someone has sold their soul to the devil?
It'll be a sad day if it happens,but then again I'd be happy NOT to pay any fines I incur prospecting illegally and go to jail.Evil or Very Mad

SEE YA ON SUNDAY

CHEERS  MOREDEEP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/180621-Historic-Treaty-Legislation-Passes-In-Victoria.pdf
________________________________________________________________________________________

So what is the GOV olive branch to this.

And who will  their sacrificial lambs be.

dougy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  moredeep on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Ok, I'm going to be as political correct as possible here and hopefully not deemed a racist, for that is not my intent.
In the 35 years or so that I have been going out into the bush I have only ever met 'ONE' I repeat 'ONE' Aboriginal gentleman in the bush, his name was Fred,and he was a fellow prospector.
I'm just wondering where do the other 7500 koori community members go? certainly not to central vic state forests! .
I find it unbelievable that educated politicians have been lured into supporting this so called treaty.

Kon,if this post is deemed offensive please tell me to delete.
my comments are based purely on personal observations

cheers moredeep

moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 pm

You are lucky to see one koori.
In all my time in the bush, I'm yet to spot one.

Centrelink is the place to spot them. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 pm

I just don't get it.

Why is there one group of people telling the rest of us that we can no longer use the bush the way we have been?
We never said that we wanted to exclude any bush users(well except for those pesky shooters Razz ).
I would be happy to see all using the bush as they see fit(respectfully).
I think it is un-Australian to want to exclude people from the bush.

I will see you all at the Avoca rally, followed by a feed at the bakery and a swing out bush. I found my first nugget at Avoca Very Happy

Cheers Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 am

Unfortunately what the shiny bums in Melbourne don't realise is,if these changes come in it will 'SET BACK' any respect and trust that the koori people have fought for in the past 50 years .
Q,,Are the greens using the koori people as an excuse just to get the forests locked up and then eventually made into world heritage parks???
I think the greens are very tricksy, I don't trust any of them

cheers

Last edited by moredeep on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  MacRob on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 am

Mechanic, I agree with your comments entirely about one group excluding others from public land.

It's amazing but not surprising how the all mighty dollar comes into play in many cases. An example of this that I have first hand knowledge, is land owned by a water authority wanting to seal an existing short work track through the bush. The Traditional Land Owners needed to be advised and found that the track needed to take another longer direction to avoid disturbing so called artefacts. The end result was the cost blowing out by eight times including a payment being made to the Traditional Land Owners.

MacRob
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm

moredeep wrote:Unfortunately what the shiny bums in Melbourne don't realise is,if these changes come in it will 'SET BACK' any respect and trust that the koori people have fought for in the past 50 years .
Q,,Are the greens using the koori people as an excuse just to get the forests locked up and then eventually made into world heritage parks???
I think the greens are a very tricks y, I don't trust any of them

cheers

Yes, I believe that someone has a hidden(not really that hidden) agenda.
They got blocked in one direction, so now are trying a different approach and using the Koori people as their tool.

I hope the prisons in Victoria get an upgrade, cause they will need more room if this all goes ahead. Evil or Very Mad

Cheers Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:02 pm

top bunk or bottom bunk,and I hope you don't snore Laughing

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Management

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  dougy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm

So does this mean that the Dja Dja Wurrung PEOPLE along with other party's will be wanting for all the forests to be ((( REINSTATED ))) to there ((ORIGINAL condition)) as before our settlement,therefore the filling in and leveling of all shafts mines and diggers holes plus deleting all the tracks back to veg and the filling of all old dams that at present provide water to the wildlife in VIC, plus replanting of native vegetation as it was before white man established this country as it is today.Imagine the cost of such a project,it would be massive.If outing us all goes ahead one would hope we unite to give these people back exactly WHAT THEY WANT ,their forests as they had them a million years ago and birthing trees.Just a thought(ouch).LOL. ..PS.. And also make the GOVERMENT do it as they make mine leasee's have to, meaning don't touch this tree and that tree and measure saplings and leave those grass's and ribbon off all work areas, blah blah blah
dougy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm

I wonder why the dja dja wurrung haven't applied to get get back the millions of hectares that was taken and used for farming? political suicide for incumbent governments to take on I guess?
My birthing place at the Bendigo hospital [Stanistreet house building] was bulldozed to make way for a new helipad and car park, nothing lasts forever!!!

cheers

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm

OFF TOPIC SORT OF? Saw an ABC news article tonight about local indigenous people hunting/fishing for abalone in northern nsw .
Quiet a few were getting pinged[fined] for exceeding the legal bag quoter and they complained,so what did the local authorities do? they upped the bag limit for the indigenous people.
The local indigenous stated it was their heritage to fish and take abalone ,fair enough! but did traditional koori people use wet suits and snorkeling gear to hunt hundreds if not thousands of years ago?.NO!! it was a seasonal catch ,when it was too cold they didn't go into the water.
The same with traditional hunting in the northern territories and states ,guns should be banned for hunting as they were not "traditional".
NOW to the point i'm trying to MAKE ,if state forests are closed to us prospectors and we cannot detect,I'm assuming the indigenous population will therefore be also unable to detect in "THESE NO GO AREAS" as it was not part of their traditional heritage.I don't think metal detecting was around 40 thousand years ago?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

CHEERS Moredeep

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  mallee00 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm

I think this is being driven by the Greenies and the indigenous are being used, if not and it is the indigenous and they want the land back to pre-settlement times, that's fine, give back the cars, mobile phones, Medicare and Centerlink, grab your loin- cloth and spears and go for it but don't expect to have it both ways as we are supposed to be all one people and "equal".

mallee00
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Spot on Mallee00,In reality I don't want to think like this ,I find it frustrating that I'm made to think negatively about our fellow Aussies,I've got no where to go but to be negative,it shits me!!

cheers Moredeep

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Does anyone know if a time has been set for the Bendigo rally?

Can't make the Avoca one as my daughter arrives from Tassie that day,but will most likely be at Bendigo and Melbourne. cheers

Have to show the pollies we are a force to be reckoned with Suspect
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  keogh on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:16 pm

This push to close off the bush, is being driven by the United Nations.lt is a global agenda.The Liberals and Labour take their orders from them.We where sold out a long time ago.

keogh
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 am

The info on the next 2 rallies after Avoca

Wombat Wink

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowfart on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Be seeing you there at Avoca on Sat. sunny
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Just got thinking[might be dangerous for me Shocked ]
Have we had any response from the major parties on this matter,
I know the liberal candidate in Beaufort was against any closures of state forest but what does Mathew guy think?
What is the greens official stance /reply? who should be asked.I would like to see an official statement from them.
I sent of a 3 page letter to Maree Edwards in Bendigo ,one to the environmental minister and one to Mr Andrews.
I got one misconstrued reply from Maree Edward's office,they forwarded it onto the environmental minister.nothing from the others yet?
I'm not sure if I can make Avoca tomorrow but I would like to know what is the official party line from all the major parties.
I suppose they are reluctant to make any statements because they may be unsure what the general population thinks.
It's another good reason to get to these rally's in numbers so we can influence their thoughts?

cheers Moredeep

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Any word/feedback on today's rally in Avoca?

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

RE: Bush user group united

Post  dundiggin on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 pm

I dislike involvement in political things, but about the time of Mabo a TV news item showed an Indigenous female who stated: "we will bury you",( meaning the non-indigenous ).. As I read all the posts from concerned bush users I reflect on what that woman said as tho she mouthed a prophecy we now see undergoing fulfillment... dundiggin

dundiggin
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2018-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:48 am

moredeep wrote:Any word/feedback on today's rally in Avoca?

Avoca was another successful Rally where we saw about 200 turning up. For some people this was their first Rally. For others their 3rd. At this Rally we had people from SA and NSW there. Our Speakers for this Rally were Louise Staley - MP for Ripon, still advicating that she and her party do not want any more State or National Parks for Victoria. Jo Armstrong - National candidate for the Upper House of Parliament, backing Louise Staley's case and saying they are right behind us all the way. Olly Oleszek - PMAV President, put the prospectors and miners point a view forward and saying he has contacted the Andrews Government and Lily D' Ambrosio of DELWP for their response to these proposed parks. But he has not received one reply. Ron Eason - representing the local traders of Avoca & Councillor for the Pyrenees Shire, saying the Shire does not want anymore Parks in the region. He was saying, "Why try and fix something that is not broken, and the Shire is more than happy the way things are". (the Pyrenees Shire has the Mount Cole & Pyrenees Rangers State Forest in their region.) And John Gladdis local prospector and owner of Coiltek Gold Center Maryborough explaining what his thoughts were in regards to the Dja Dja Wurrung Dratf report and how it will effect us and prospecting in general.. The Rally lasted for almost an hour and raised $630.05 for our fighting fund. Our next Rally will be in Bendigo on Saturday 4th. August starting at 11am in the "Queens Park" near the Alexandra Fountain in the main St. And then the "BIG ONE" in Melb. on the steps of Parliament House on Wednesday the 8th. August at 1pm. We need a big crowed there to get our point across. This one will either make us or break us. We are having NSW joining us on this one. So please make an effort to get to this one as we need your support. "Help us to Help You"
wombat Wink

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 am

Sounds like the mongrels are doing things behind closed doors and keeping everyone in the dark.......... And using the good name of the Aboriginal people without their knowledge.

This is a criminal act of the people.

The Greens and the Labour government need to be sacked.

We need to expose these people and get rid of the United Nations act and it's membership. This is why these things are happening. We are being governed by the United Nations act.
This needs to be stopped before anything else can be done.

Last edited by UNCLE BOB on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:49 am

Thanks for that wombat,sounded like a great rally
yes, the reply from the labor party is deafening ,"dirty deeds done dirt cheap"
see you all in Bendigo.
Cheers moredeep

moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  keogh on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

That's exactly what is going on UNCLE BOB. They have made it there business to keep the United Nations out of the main stream media,which are owned by the corporations behind the United Nations any way.We put millions of dollars into the United Nations every year implementing there agendas. They dictate what we teach our kids in school. Flouridated the water. lt is all about a one world government. Both Labour and Liberal are in it.Part of there global agenda is to cut off access to the forests to the people.Ann Bressington spoke against the United Nations agenda 21 in Australia and Pauline Hanson also Malcolm Roberts.5g is another scam heading our way, totally deadly for all life on the planet. All the information is out there on the net. Google it. Utube it. Then make up your own mind. l personally would like to see the end of the two major parties and the greens, but that's not going to happen.Any one with some extra time in these cold months watch Kevin Shipp on utube to see just how corrupt America is.

keogh
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Here is the information for our Bendigo Rally on the 4th August at 11am, Queens Park.
wombat Wink

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  dougy on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:51 pm

UNCLE BOB wrote:Sounds like the mongrels are doing things behind closed doors and keeping everyone in the dark.......... And using the good name of the Aboriginal people without their knowledge.

This is a criminal act of the people.

The Greens and the Labour government need to be sacked.

We need to expose these people and get rid of the United Nations act and it's membership. This is why these things are happening. We are being governed by the United Nations act.
This needs to be stopped before anything else can be done.

Thank god the judge was a white man.The maximum penalty for the offence is $3,260.
And not this fellow,
https://greens.org.au/tas/person/jarrod-edwards

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-23/two-men-fined-for-riding-atvs-in-arthur-pieman-reserve/10025622

Last edited by dougy on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total
dougy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 pm

G'day fellow prospectors

Need I remind people that this is first & foremost a Gold Detecting/Prospecting forum, not a political forum. The topic clearly states "Bush User Groups United Rally"  Lets try to stick to what has been asked of us & not point or seek to point the finger of blame on any certain individual/s (race, colour, creed, political or not).

Management.
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Kon61gold wrote:G'day fellow prospectors

Need I remind people that this is first & foremost a Gold Detecting/Prospecting forum, not a political forum. The topic clearly states "Bush User Groups United Rally"  Lets try to stick to what has been asked of us & not point or seek to point the finger of blame on any certain individual/s (race, colour, creed, political or not).

Management.

Thanks Kon
Q33
wombat Wink

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Wombat wrote:
Kon61gold wrote:G'day fellow prospectors

Management.

Thanks Kon
Q33
wombat Wink

You boys are missing the point.

Don't start pointing the finger at us Kon

You really are left in the dark with your comment.
It's everything to do with prospecting as the threats are real and we need to discuss these issues and act.

Wombat, talk to Ollie of what i said here as he knows what I'm talking about.
Think about what I've said...............

Keogh is on the money.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next