* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  moredeep on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm

That's it dave ,they can run on hear say but we have to state facts in order for them to believe us .

cheers moredeep

moredeep
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  moredeep on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Showed some VEAC members some heavily detected areas that I've been going to for the last 20 years,I asked them could they see the damaged I have caused.
I told them the bush is an amazing creature it repairs its self.Notice abundant new growth.
If you're going to a VEAC meeting please take some photos along with you and show VEAC REPS similar examples.

CHEERS  MOREDEEP

moredeep
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:39 am

I just put up on the Bush User Groups United.
We have just received another fabulous donation of $2,000 towards our Fighting Fund. This time coming from "Minelab Australia". For those that don't know about Minelab Australia, they are a very big Corporation world wide, and a manufacture of metal detectors. "Thank You Minelab for your donation"
wombat  Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4432
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  MacRob on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:28 am

Hi Wombat,

I know you have earlier given acknowledgment to a $2000 donation from Minelab, do you mean this is now a total of $4000 from Minelab.

MacRob

MacRob
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:16 pm

No sorry Rob it is the same donation. I'm just acknowledging them with Thanks.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorback on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Perhaps it is time to rethink how we handle the real problem we have at the moment. Our problem is the VEAC process which has never given us a fair go and never will. Even sending a submission is in my view a waste of time and only plays the game by the rules set by VEAC and in fact makes their process credible because we have taken part in it. At the end of the process they will rule against our interests and claim that we had our chance but they did not agree with our views. I was a member of the PMAV for many years, a Branch president for six years and State Vice President for one year. I have a huge respect for the PMAV and all the work that has been done on behalf of ALL prospectors not just financial members in the past. As members we quote the diggers oath and fly the Eureka flag and in doing so we show our respect for what happened at the Eureka Stockade and what those old prospectors achieved for future generations.  Should we ask ourselves " Would the diggers at Eureka have put up with an organisation like VEAC". I think we all know the answer to that question and because of that perhaps we have a duty to those long gone diggers to fight by their rules.
The way forward may be better served if all prospectors and the PMAV were to notify the Premier, and all sitting politicians that we will no longer take part in any process involving VEAC.  History has shown us that we will never be given a fair hearing by VEAC because of the green bias in built into the system, and by stepping away from the process and telling the press why we have done so, we can highlight that bias and undermine VEAC's credibility. By letting every politician in the state know that as a group we will no longer follow the VEAC rules and system we may just convince enough of them that the system is broken and has to change.
I love prospecting and the many friends that I have made through PMAV in the past years, and I know that many of them will not agree with my views on our current problems and that is fine. For my part I will be talking to as many politicians as possible and I will remind them of what the Eureka Stockade was and why it was built. I will also ask them if they want to be part of the Government responsible for the second Eureka Stockade and all the negative press, local, interstate and international that would result from a second non violent digger uprising at a place and time of our choice.

Last edited by Razorback on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Razorback
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Nicely said Razorback and I agree.
The VEAC is a waste of tax payer $$$ but the grrreens and Labour want themselves to look good buy doing this.
They done care of the money they waste.
They don't care of all the Rural towns that will suffer.
They don't care that the forests are a "soul" refresher.

They only want to lock everything up.

We have a fire that has been burning for over 7 weeks in the GREAT SOUTH EAST NATIONAL PARK and still burning.
It's a huge, huge, actually it's a massive area that's been locked away from the people who it's intended for.
We had another fire burn for over 2 months on Mt Dromedary, another area locked away.
Forests need to be back burned and there's none of that here, even the tracks haven't been graded in years.
We now have Lantana weed growing along the south coast from the Illawarra down to the Victorian border, why because these mongrel greens and conservation groups are good for nothing. They think they are doing everything and everyone a favour but it's the complete opposite.

The Aboriginal people always back burned
It keeps the forests alive and breathing.
After the back burning, the insects and animals have more food, it's called regeneration.

Back to top Go down

Post  MacRob on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 pm

HI Razorback,

I hear where you are coming from and losing the battle against these govt investigations.
If this is to happen, I have always thought that we will need organised civil disobedience in our numbers, in our backyards.
The whole VEAC system is corrupt.

MacRob
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Razorback wrote:Perhaps it is time to rethink how we handle the real problem we have at the moment. Our problem is the VEAC process which has never given us a fair go and never will. Even sending a submission is in my view a waste of time and only plays the game by the rules set by VEAC and in fact makes their process credible because we have taken part in it. At the end of the process they will rule against our interests and claim that we had our chance but they did not agree with our views. I was a member of the PMAV for many years, a Branch president for six years and State Vice President for one year. I have a huge respect for the PMAV and all the work that has been done on behalf of ALL prospectors not just financial members in the past. As members we quote the diggers oath and fly the Eureka flag and in doing so we show our respect for what happened at the Eureka Stockade and what those old prospectors achieved for future generations.  Should we ask ourselves " Would the diggers at Eureka have put up with an organisation like VEAC". I think we all know the answer to that question and because of that perhaps we have a duty to those long gone diggers to fight by their rules.
The way forward may be better served if all prospectors and the PMAV were to notify the Premier, and all sitting politicians that we will no longer take part in any process involving VEAC.  History has shown us that we will never be given a fair hearing by VEAC because of the green bias in built into the system, and by stepping away from the process and telling the press why we have done so, we can highlight that bias and undermine VEAC's credibility. By letting every politician in the state know that as a group we will no longer follow the VEAC rules and system we may just convince enough of them that the system is broken and has to change.
I love prospecting and the many friends that I have made through PMAV in the past years, and I know that many of them will not agree with my views on our current problems and that is fine. For my part I will be talking to as many politicians as possible and I will remind them of what the Eureka Stockade was and why it was built. I will also ask them if they want to be part of the Government responsible for the second Eureka Stockade and all the negative press, local, interstate and international that would result from a second non violent digger uprising at a place and time of our choice.

Hi Razorback, I don't know if you were at the PMAV, AGM at Beaufort yesterday (Sunday). We had a Q&A with a lot of Politicians from different parties there. And basically what you are saying about VEAC was brought up at the meeting, saying that we don't recognise credibility of VEAC with the peoples interest at heart except their own personal interests and agenda..
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Totally agree with all of  the above,VEAC are hell bent on their own agenda,
Don't worry about feral animals,feral plants like LANTANA or the many many thousands of self seeded PINE trees around castlemaine.
I think VEAC has blinkers on, they see what they only want to see,no matter how much we tell them.

cheers  moredeep

moredeep
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat Yesterday at 10:45 am

VEAC has extended the submission deadline for its Central West Investigation Draft Proposals Paper from 31 October to Monday 10 December this year, giving members of the public more time to prepare a written submission.

“There is a lot of interest in the draft recommendations and we want to provide people with the information and time they need to prepare their submissions so we have extended the submission closing date,” explains VEAC Chair Janine Haddow. All submissions will be reviewed and analysed and taken into account in preparing VEAC's final recommendations ahead of VEAC providing a Final Report to the Government in 2019.

For more information about the Central West Investigation please visit www.veac.vic.gov.au

wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7