Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newby from Ambarvale NSW

Go down

newby from Ambarvale NSW Empty newby from Ambarvale NSW

Post  Drummer546 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 am

Gday guys, My name is Drummer546 I'm a newby on this forum and I'm a newby at fossicking and prospecting. So please bear with me lol I'm retired from my day job for the past 6 years but I still work as a musician in a band, yep I'm 71 years old and still playing in a band, how cools that? I find it hard to believe myself. my wife and I travel around NSW in our caravan occasionally, and I take my x terra 750 detector with me, mainly hunting on the beach, how ever we would dearly love to go to Hill end but don't know where to start, we have no grand illusions of wanting to strike it rich, we want to have a go at it for a bit of fun and pleasure, and if we find anything at all its a bonus and another excuse to have a drink lol if you know what I mean. Hope we can get some advice on what to do and where to start, it would be much appreciated and maybe we see you on the gold fields one day. many thanks, guys desperately need help lol

Drummer546
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-08-05

Back to top Go down

newby from Ambarvale NSW Empty Re: newby from Ambarvale NSW

Post  Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Q31 to the forum
Wow! So you are in a band.. what musical instrument do you play??
I would love to be able to play anything.. currently trying to learn the acoustic guitar Very Happy
My fingers have set now, they do not want to stretch across the fret Laughing

Here's a bit of reading for you.. you will have to sort through it.. sorry.
https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/search?search_keywords=Hill+end

I am sure the good members here will answer your question when they are next on..

Back to top Go down

Post  Drummer546 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks Jen ill check it out. I play drums in a band called Vintage four around Sydney area lol

Drummer546
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Drummer546 wrote:Thanks Jen ill check it out. I play drums in a band called Vintage four around Sydney area lol

Geez you must have good upper body and arm strength.. to bash away at the drums.. Q15

Well I am off for a detect V11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drummer546 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Drummer546 wrote:Gday guys, My name is Drummer546 I'm a newby on this forum and I'm a newby at fossicking and prospecting. So please bear with me lol I'm retired from my day job for the past 6 years but I still work as a musician in a band, yep I'm 71 years old and still playing in a band, how cools that? I find it hard to believe myself. my wife and I travel around NSW in our caravan occasionally, and I take my x terra 750 detector with me, mainly hunting on the beach, how ever we would dearly love to go to Hill end but don't know where to start, we have no grand illusions of wanting to strike it rich, we want to have a go at it for a bit of fun and pleasure, and if we find anything at all its a bonus and another excuse to have a drink lol if you know what I mean. Hope we can get some advice on what to do and where to start, it would be much appreciated and maybe we see you on the gold fields one day. many thanks, guys desperately need help lol
V16

Drummer546
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down