Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster 1000

+5
Kon61gold
Ash100456
slimpickens
mallee00
determined1
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monster 1000 - Page 2 Empty Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:19 pm

rockhunter62 wrote:Well done Dale, pass on our congratulations Dave. I hope he goes this well when he is at work. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers

Doug

Honestly mate, it would blow your mind what he has found over the years. But yeah, not my call to share.Smile Great to see so many posters, great to see Smile Thanks everybody for your comments Very Happy Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000 - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster 1000

Post  Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Ahhh crap!! crap crap!!!!
Sorry Dave
I accidentally edited your post instead of quoteing it..
Thought things werent right Q07 Q07

Thanks Dave
Yes we went into town this afternoon.. nope no Bush redemption  Crying or Very sad
I know its on its wayyyyy  V43  

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Great finds by Dale there Dave. T06 Give Dale our congrats and thanks for sharing. T25

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:31 am

Mike54 wrote:Great finds by Dale there Dave.   T06    Give Dale our congrats and thanks for sharing.   T25

Cheers.

Mike.

Hi Mike, will pass on mate, hey can you let Jen know Nicki checked the tracking number on her book and it says it arrived at the post office today. Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 am

V12  we should have waited an extra day before travelling so far to the post office V12

Not to worry, theres always an upside...
Doesnt hurt to go back to the supermarket for more supplies & water T06

Thanks Dave & Nicki can not wait to start reading " bush redemption "

Back to top Go down

Post  hugh62 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:06 pm

affraid ... Aww mate i'm in awe ,thanks for showing ,cant help wondering what else he finds ... Razz ... his obviously in a bloody good area .
    Good find with the GM too ,Dave have you had a chance to use it yourself ?? Just wondering about its G/handling ,but more on its discrimination ability's ... Question
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Jen58 wrote:V12  we should have waited an extra day before travelling so far to the post office V12

Not to worry, theres always an upside...
Doesnt hurt to go back to the supermarket for more supplies & water T06

Thanks Dave & Nicki can not wait to start reading " bush redemption "

No problems Jen it is always a pleasure Smile
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:34 pm

hugh62 wrote:affraid ... Aww mate i'm in awe ,thanks for showing ,cant help wondering what else he finds ... Razz ... his obviously in a bloody good area .
    Good find with the GM too ,Dave have you had a chance to use it yourself ?? Just wondering about its G/handling ,but more on its discrimination ability's ... Question

Hi hugh,thanks for the reply mate Smile Yep good areas come and go, but to consistently find good areas set some apart from the rest. I spose that's why they become full time prospectors. Mate have only had a play in the back yard so far and a go in town today where the missus lost a cluster of diamonds with gold claps off her ring. I found the discrimination quite good, but alas didn't find what I was looking for Sad when we get the excavator on the tenements I think it will do quite well distinguishing the metal shards from the machine to the gold nuggets. Well that's my thoughts anyway, let's see what happens.Smile Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hugh62 Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Yeah mate that sounds like a plan ,the GM and the Excavator ,crikey your missus loosing her Diamonds ,well what to worry ,with all the Gold I reckon your finding you'll be able to buy her another one ... Razz ...mate I reckon you've hurt yourself from trying to lift all that yella stuff outa the ground ... Wink ...psssst maaaate just between the two of us ,I know this top ol fella ,good excavator operator ,good camp oven cook ,fresh damper every day ,big hearty meals at night ,plenty hot water for having a bogey with ,plenty of firewood and fresh water ,did I mention he was a top ol fella  ... bounce ... mate I reckon  he'd even do your weigh in at night for yous .
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 pm

hugh62 wrote:Yeah mate that sounds like a plan ,the GM and the Excavator ,crikey your missus loosing her Diamonds ,well what to worry ,with all the Gold I reckon your finding you'll be able to buy her another one ... Razz ...mate I reckon you've hurt yourself from trying to lift all that yella stuff outa the ground ... Wink ...psssst maaaate just between the two of us ,I know this top ol fella ,good excavator operator ,good camp oven cook ,fresh damper every day ,big hearty meals at night ,plenty hot water for having a bogey with ,plenty of firewood and fresh water ,did I mention he was a top ol fella  ... bounce ... mate I reckon  he'd even do your weigh in at night for yous .

Hey mate, yeah was pretty disappointing not finding it,psssst mate that sounds bloody tempting Smile
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2