Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dramas with the 12 evo?????

2 posters

Go down

dramas with the 12 evo????? Empty dramas with the 12 evo?????

Post  joe82 Wed May 24, 2017 6:32 am

hey guys, was working an area 2 days ago with my evo coil(12') and after half a day noticed that every time I put a little weight on the heal or toe of the coil as well as bumping it ,it whould sound off and max out the volume, not sure what the bloody hell is going on thought I whould ask here Shocked anyone had these dramas with the evo range???? also the ground was damp(realy damp 126mm in 2 days) I no the hot ground made a hell of a time trying to keep things smooth and thought that may be the issue but the 15' evo did the same without the sounding off the heal and toe so I'm gussing the 12 may have shist its self Shocked Shocked Shocked any ideas???

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

dramas with the 12 evo????? Empty Re: dramas with the 12 evo?????

Post  Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

Send it back for repair or replacement.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm

joe82 wrote:hey guys, was working an area 2 days ago with my evo coil(12') and after half a day noticed that every time I put a little weight on the heal or toe of the coil as well as bumping it ,it whould sound off and max out the volume, not sure what the bloody hell is going on thought I would ask here Shocked anyone had these dramas with the evo range???? also the ground was damp(realyl damp 126mm in 2 days) I no the hot ground made a hell of a time trying to keep things smooth and thought that may be the issue but the 15' evo did the same without the sounding off the heal and toe so I'm guessing the 12 may have shist its self Shocked Shocked Shocked any ideas???

Definitely rooted, had same prob with gpz 14" coil. Minelab replaced it.
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm

mate I got it secondhand and will have to see if still under warranty, will be getting another one very happy with there proformance Cool cheers joe,

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum