Off Topic Bitcoin.

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Off   Topic  Bitcoin.  - Page 10 Empty Re: Off Topic Bitcoin.

Post  Nightjar on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 pm

ATO are going to have a field day..........................
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:19 pm

My 80 year old mate has been playing the stock market and doing well . Reckons he has to pay the ATO an extra $50k......
Minermike
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:47 pm

I would never push Bitcoin or any other crypto rubbish. It's a bit like a Ponzi scheme. If others take your enthusiastic advice and lose money you can lose more than friends. Bitcoin Will crash one day because it creates nothing tangible and when it does it will not be pretty.
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:47 pm

granite2 wrote:I would never push Bitcoin or any other crypto rubbish. It's a bit like a Ponzi scheme. If others take your enthusiastic advice and lose money you can lose more than friends. Bitcoin Will crash one day because it creates nothing tangible and when it does it will not be pretty.
With you on this one Jim.The banks are panicking and urging the Government to throw more into infrastructure.Construction is slowing at a dramatic rate and corporations are using robotics and technology to increase their bottom line and employ less.The young are getting degrees for jobs that wont exist.A good example, Banks in Maryborough vic have been pushing customers to go online.The Westpac will close soon.Robots will soon stack the shelves as Woolworths and flip burgers at Macdonalds.There' be no such thing a truck driver in the future, same applies to most forms of transport.So we have a majority of the population trapped in huge  long term  loans with corporations using every means possible to cut their bottom line.Dont wish to be a profit of doom, but if this isnt a recipe for disaster what is.The Titanic is all ahead full, pity about the lifeboats.Crypto currencies will be first to feel the chill of the cold water.Those in the know will be first in the lifeboats
Cheers Dig

Last edited by dig24ct on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 am

A good example of how deceptive and misleading this business is as more and more are drawn into this.

https://www.minderoo.com.au/minderoo-foundation/news/statement-on-andrew-forrest-bitcoin-scam/

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  elrodeo on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Just watch especially from around the 34min mark and you'll get an idea of where the institutional investors/traders opinions lay re cryptocurrency.
BTC in my opinion will never be a form of currency bt a store of value, hell yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gks7AM9fXjI

I'm not a fan of the interviewer but Raoul Pal is no muppet .
elrodeo
elrodeo
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  lam on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:12 pm

It will be a good advice, if you would have seen it in the 2017!

lam
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2019-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  lam on Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:14 am

"Hola, MinerMike. In your recent posts I found you going to invest more in BTC and sell your tractor.
Tell, if it worked? I've just wondering did you get any profit out of it, that could be seen.

On blog I read, they say BTC drops down, and there is some kind of sell wave going on.
But i'd say - hold, since it will eventualy jump back into the stratosphere.

Here you can read about it all by yourself, expert analysis of things https://fumgo.com/help-center/blog/the-wave-of-sales-may-last"

lam
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2019-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:14 pm

I did sell my excavator a few years ago but had to pay off other bills that were mounting up . I have not bought / sold any crypto for some time . Check out Wagerr , could be a good gambling plat form . Cheap price at the moment , was US$1 at one time .
Minermike
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum