Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Air Tests Z14 & Z19.

+18
Ridge Runner
kon61
nero_design
Akubra
rc62burke
Ash100456
alchemist
jasong
ozgold 041
redcaveman
hugh62
goldchaser
Mechanic
GypsyGoldAu
Reg Wilson
slimpickens
flyspecks
Jack outwest
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Our Air Tests Z14 & Z19.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Air Tests Z14 & Z19.

Post  alchemist Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:42 am

UNCLE BOB wrote:
alchemist wrote:
Jay Gold wrote:Alchemist,

Probably the most informal post I've read in a long time. I think you might be onto something. Thank you very much for taking the time to share.

Regards,

JG

Cheers JG.

I fail to see that after well over 2 years in development, at least that we know of, how the 19" could be a flop.
Bruce Candy has never let us down before, so we must give this coil time to show what it's made of.  

Did Bruce Candy work on the gpz 19 " coil or was it someone else?

I can't say categorically UNCLE BOB, but he being the Principal Scientific Architect there I doubt it could be released unless he and other senior management signed it off?

You can see from the recent video they released that it is a multidisciplinary project and worked on by numerous people, but in the end the buck stops with the boss.
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 pm

The same committee that designed the camel. (it was supposed to be a horse)
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Our Air Tests Z14 & Z19.  - Page 4 Empty -our-air-tests-z14-z19

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Akubra wrote:Well done Dale , I hope you didn't use the same ruler as you did when depth testing the ctx3030 Sad that cost me $600

lol! Seriously where do these posters come from V19 As the accusations that unluckily I had not time to respond of yours regarding one of my prospecting partners before it got locked. So now you can read this from the side lines while on holiday. Firstly if you could not figure out settings to find gold with a ctx 30/30 I suggest a Minelab 305 with training wheels might be more appropriate for your experience level. Secondly we like every other operator that I know of pay full price, to which  now comes down to what dealer he chooses to purchase his detecting gear off is nobody's business. We all buy from different dealers as a personal choice and ALL PAY FULL PRICE. Now that includes coils, when I got my newly purchased 14 inch elite on one of our vids (second last one by memory)In this particular area the machines seem to punch down deep, forget the actual depth, you would have to refer to the vid but from memory the same coated nuggets at quarter of the size I found at 450 mill IN FINE GOLD with the 5k. Or you going to dispute our finds on vid aswell? Dale was in this exact area now with no grass at all running in normal and knows his way around a detector. The nugget was located at the very bottom of the hole with a pin pointer from his back pack wedged in a rock crack. Note. personal hate, is shooting down someone that has no motive other than posting his finds on a new product. Poor form bud. He was taking that particular nugget back out to do an air test, but now I doubt he will share his findings? His call not mine.

Last edited by bloodgold2 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Ridge Runner wrote:
Mike54 wrote:G'day All,

Went out today for a swing with the Z19 coil and brother Tony using his 5000 with the 18" elite coil.  Anyway he calls me over as he said he has an iffy sound, so I went over and waved the Z19 over it and I could just hear it.  I changed my settings to see if I could get it any better, but this area is very bouncy ground so I settled on the HY/difficult with the sensitivity on 16 smoothing high which gave me the best target signal with out any chatter.  It turned out to be a 2.7grm at about 6" deep.    Congrats to you Tony for a nice find.    Very Happy     So the Z19 can find gold, but I still need more time with it.  

Cheers.

Mike.

Mike thanks for the info, can you tell me if that is normal for a nugget of that size that deep, The reason I ask is because I have seen a few posts in the past where some say that they have found nuggets under 2 grams in the 10 to 12 inch range, Or is this related to the type of nugget. ?

Thank you.

John.

Ground makes a massive difference, which is why I dont really take any notice of air tests.

I have found sub half grammers deeper then 6" many times with a gpx, but can go over the same ground with and sdc and get 1g bits that I missed because of funny shape etc. Also can go over same ground again with a zed, when it first came out we got a 80 odd grammer at 14" that had been missed by 5k with 3 different coils and the sdc.
Big black layers of maganese stuff through the cap will quickly show where the zed 19" will kill the competition

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 am

bloodgold2 wrote:
Akubra wrote:Well done Dale , I hope you didn't use the same ruler as you did when depth testing the ctx3030 Sad that cost me $600

lol! Seriously where do these posters come from V19 .

It appears that this one hails from Finders, and this was some twisted fun to have a poke at the hive.

I hope Dale continues to post on the US forum, they are less affected by any remnants of the pommy glum outlook (moaning) over there.
Plus nearly all detectorists in the US are amateurs and have lesser expectations than professionals, the latter obviously needing higher levels of performance, and lookout if they don't get it!
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Take them & their comments with a grain of salt fellas. They're sh*t stirring trolls incognito. Akubra = Alias Titiwhaker. Q25

Cheers Kon. Q11

Last edited by kon61 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:10 pm

kon61 wrote:Take them & their comments with a grain of salt fellas. They're sh*t stirring trolls incognito. Akubra = Alias Titiwhaker. Q25

Cheers Kon. Q11

Titifaker  lol!

It will all come out in the wash, the gold will remain Smile
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Our Air Tests Z14 & Z19.  - Page 4 Empty -our-air-tests-z14-z19

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 pm

alchemist wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:

lol! Seriously where do these posters come from V19 .

It appears that this one hails from Finders, and this was some twisted fun to have a poke at the hive.

I hope Dale continues to post on the US forum, they are less affected by any remnants of the pommy glum outlook (moaning) over there.
Plus nearly all detectorists in the US are amateurs and have lesser expectations than professionals, the latter obviously needing higher levels of performance, and lookout if they don't get it!

Hi mate, yeah I carn't speak for Dale and he is out bush using the 19 as his full time coil ATM. But yeah fools like that bloke spoil it for the rest that could be interested in getting any advise that might help.Dale has nothing to prove to anybody other than himself, and answers to nobody. Cash for comment,LOL from us guys? No his pissing up the wrong tree. Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4