Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depth comparison between 14"GPZ coil and 19" GPZ coil. *** More Air tests Added***

+20
Fisherman
ozgold 041
kon61
Harb
corydale
Martin R
GPZhunter
llanbric
adrian ss
goldchaser
Philsgold
Reg Wilson
nero_design
vasilis
Jack outwest
alchemist
GypsyGoldAu
jasong
Ash100456
slimpickens
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Depth comparison between 14"GPZ coil and 19" GPZ coil.  *** More Air tests Added*** - Page 3 Empty Re: Depth comparison between 14"GPZ coil and 19" GPZ coil. *** More Air tests Added***

Post  adrian ss Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:55 am

ML state (on the bax) that the 19 will detect 30% deeper (Average).
Which means that in some instances it will go much deeper than that and also much shallower on certain targets. It does not mean that the average of 30% will be achieved at all times.

I am not siding with Minelab but I do think that those who are selling their 19 after just a few hours use are not giving the coil a fair run, or maybe they bit off more than they could afford.
If you are in small gold country then all you will get is a sore back and arms and likely no more gold than what you have been getting with the 2300, 5000, 4500 etc. but if there is a good chance of big gold being about then the odds will have improved a bit but maybe not always by 30%. Wink
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Depth comparison between 14"GPZ coil and 19" GPZ coil.  *** More Air tests Added*** - Page 3 Empty Re: Depth comparison between 14"GPZ coil and 19" GPZ coil. *** More Air tests Added***

Post  Reg Wilson Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:07 am

Adrian, after several days, not hours, I reckon I'd have as good a chance of finding a big slug around Wedderburn, (where some of my testing was done) with your old mine detector.
PS did you know Doug and Bruce Robinson with their old Matilda tank that they used to clear mallee with?
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:32 am

Dead set mate! Is it really that bad?  pale

No did not know Doug and Bruce

The gold has to be there. If it isn't then it wont matter how big the coil is.  Laughing
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:15 am

Adrian, Doug and Bruce Robinson were absolute legends of prospecting and mining in the Wedderburn area. They worked the alluvials below the fabulous Matrix reef at McIntyres long before detectors were in vogue. You can still see the evidence of their extensive workings on the right as you travel north towards Wedderburn. Doug passed away some time ago, and if Bruce is still alive he would be a very old man by now. What they didn't know about those northern fields wasn't worth knowing ,and they passed a lot of that knowledge on to a man who himself became a detecting legend, not only in Victoria but in WA as well, returning from his first foray in the west with over 400 ozs. (he was a friend of Mr. Beatty and myself, I am proud to say)
Doug and Bruce knew more about gold than I could ever hope to learn in my lifetime. Wonderful men.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:27 am

I knew of the workings below the matrix reef but did not know the blokes working it.
     Years later It was on the side of the hill just slightly below the reef and to the left a tad, maybe 40 mtrs from the old puddler site  where  I detected a good deep mellow signal with an old relic magnum. Time and weather prevented  me from investigating further. I hope somebody found that nugg.

Last edited by adrian ss on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:26 am

Well this is disapointing..........First time logged on today and I was hopping someone would come on and say "Sorry Guys, False alarm.....I forgot to plug it in".............. looks like it aint going to happen though Sad
Harb
Harb
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:32 pm

adrian ss wrote:G/Day slimpickens

Interesting figures.
What sort of signal strength were you achieving  at those distances? .....Easily missed, Feeble, Weak, Easily heard but not strong, Medium, Good signal, Strong etc?

My SDC 2300 will air test (weak signal) a 1.37g at approx 22cm  = 8,6 inchs
                                                       4.72g at  approx 26cm =  10.2 inches
                                                      10 oz Wink at approx 45cm  = 17+ inches..........Naaaah! ut is just a bit of lead. Laughing
Not so bad with a small coil.

PS
I have been wondering where the interference effecting my 2300 has been comming from  scratch while fiddling with the tecta.
   I turned off everything inc the comp. fridge, tele and lights.

Would you believe it was from my itty bitty 50 year old school calculator....An old LED type. It has to be more than two metres from the tecta.

What has this got to do with the Z 19 incher?? ......Not a lot. Very Happy.

.....Although it might show that the 2300 is all the average digger and oldies who don't like digging big holes are likely to need to have a good chance of finding gold. No need to rush out and buy a 10,000 dollar detector unless maybe you are rich, just gotta have the latest and greatest  or are very serious about your gold detecting

Sorry Adrian, I missed this question. We made sure that it was a signal that would stop you in your tracks. (Which led to some arguments about who was hearing what and who was fooling himself. In the end, we went for the lower figure). Also my mobile phone does interfere with both the GPZed and the SDC but only if it feels like it... not always. Putting the Iphone into airplane mode cured it.
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:54 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr Beatty, the mods have been very long suffering and very fair.

I have seen at least 2 other forums just recently where differing opinions to those of management have been completely stifled and blotted out such that others are unaware of these other alternative and valid opinions.

The simple rule of respecting each other gives much latitude for inclusion of all who will abide by it.
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Peed off is an understatement Goldchaser. All those months of delays,anticipation,believing, trusting,in the fact that an extra depth advantage, of an average 30% greater depth, on a majority of gold targets, over that of the superb working 14x13 Super D,(whilst maintaining good sensitivity to the bread & butter stuff as well) would have been a dream come true for many a 7000 user. Unfortunately to myself & 2 others it has turned into a nightmare.
People should not misunderstand me here. The large 19 inch Super D coil works very well,with the exception of that so called average depth advantage of  30% over that of the 14x13 that Minelab claims.
Now to sell it through Ebay or Gum tree to another fellow prospector by stating the obvious,which through my testing results don't exist,makes it difficult for one who has a conscious,but neither can I afford to keep a $1300 coil,stashed in the closet never to be used again. Lets just say it works as good if not slightly better in some instances than the 14x13, but, no where near the expected average gain of 30%,over a majority sized/shape nuggets,over that of the good working 14x13 coil.

Cheers Kon. Q11
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Patience is a virtue......... sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:13 pm

jrbeatty wrote:
I'd like to thank the mods for the tolerance and understanding extended to Reg during this difficult period. As a former moderator (share trading board) I appreciate what a difficult path you walk. You all do a wonderful job, IMO, and have created a really interesting and informative forum.   cheers
I sincerely Thankyou and those that understand how tough a job this is.
We don't always get it right. 
But we try 

THANKYOU everyone
From the admin team

might ask the boss for a pay rise.
Oh i forgot. scratch Nothing of nothing equals nothing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Jen58 wrote:
jrbeatty wrote:
I'd like to thank the mods for the tolerance and understanding extended to Reg during this difficult period. As a former moderator (share trading board) I appreciate what a difficult path you walk. You all do a wonderful job, IMO, and have created a really interesting and informative forum.   cheers
I sincerely Thankyou and those that understand how tough a job this is.
We don't always get it right. 
But we try 

THANKYOU everyone
From the admin team

might ask the boss for a pay rise.
Oh i forgot. scratch Nothing of nothing equals nothing Laughing

Hey Jen, whatever you do, don't ask a Minelab accountant to get you your "average 30%" pay rise, you will still end up with almost nothing. pirat
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:38 pm

kon61 wrote:Peed off is an understatement Goldchaser. All those months of delays,anticipation,believing, trusting,in the fact that an extra depth advantage, of an average 30% greater depth, on a majority of gold targets, over that of the superb working 14x13 Super D,(whilst maintaining good sensitivity to the bread & butter stuff as well) would have been a dream come true for many a 7000 user. Unfortunately to myself & 2 others it has turned into a nightmare.
People should not misunderstand me here. The large 19 inch Super D coil works very well,with the exception of that so called average depth advantage of  30% over that of the 14x13 that Minelab claims.
Now to sell it through Ebay or Gum tree to another fellow prospector by stating the obvious,which through my testing results don't exist,makes it difficult for one who has a conscious,but neither can I afford to keep a $1300 coil,stashed in the closet never to be used again. Lets just say it works as good if not slightly better in some instances than the 14x13, but, no where near the expected average gain of 30%,over a majority sized/shape nuggets,over that of the good working 14x13 coil.

Cheers Kon. Q11

Yep you were excited,i feel for ya,i trust you blokes you all have lots of experience
 I was a bit shell shocked when checking regs posts one spot was a speci patch,thought this would be its strength,i had my doubts on larger solid gold (alluvial type) it would beat a 45-5000 with a 20"or 25" coil,i like the gpz but i also think its like a sdc on steroids,can make the gpx look silly but its gotta be tiny bits deeper or the right type of gold,im still hoping it will be worth keeping (the coil) for a reefy or speci area with some depth but be blowed if id go hunting for  them to  prove the coil,specis are the first to go if we sell gold usually,wish i had some to test it,might be able to borrow some.
 The $1300 doesnt worry me to much,the detector still pays its way with the 14" coil,what gets on my goat is the false claims and hyped up stories of gold finds,you must have "this" to find "this",yeah right i was born yesterday......
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ozgold 041 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:47 pm

kon61 wrote:Peed off is an understatement Goldchaser. All those months of delays,anticipation,believing, trusting,in the fact that an extra depth advantage, of an average 30% greater depth, on a majority of gold targets, over that of the superb working 14x13 Super D,(whilst maintaining good sensitivity to the bread & butter stuff as well) would have been a dream come true for many a 7000 user. Unfortunately to myself & 2 others it has turned into a nightmare.

Cheers Kon. Q11

Hello Kon and Dave. Food for thought.

Talking about the long wait for this coil, one would think there were some problems with it until now.

Have you stopped to think, that maybe the only major hitch they had, was when using the coil in saturated wet soils.

Now what could you do to overcome this problem? And seeing you are getting pushed from every corner and which way, to come up with the goods. ------- Well.

Maybe we could hang off until near the start of summer, when the ground has dried out, no problems for us then!

By the time they have had their coil over the next 6 months; someone out there is certain to have tripped over a big one and they will be that excited, it might not be noticed so much, how poorly it performs in the wet.

Just a thought really?? Maybe try it next winter hey? Then we will know for sure.

Cheers ozgold.

ozgold 041
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:54 pm

No need for next winter Ozgold, for many a gully are still saturated with water. We've tried it on saturated wet ground conditions, as well as on the drier mineralized flats to no avail. The problem with the new 19 inch GPZ coil, lies either within the control box's software or in the making/wiring of the coil itself. Waiting six months to hear of a large slug being found by a certain one Individual, means little, neither is it viable, 1) because there's the possibility of hearing about that large nugget find found at 14 inches, where even a Gold Bug 2 would be capable of finding it  & 2) because the horse would have already bolted, by Minelab selling thousands of these 19 inch duffers world wide. Evil or Very Mad
Looks like I'll be waiting a long time to hear/see, from one honest 7000 user, who's invested their hard earned $$$, to tell me if they'v actually witnessed the 30% average gain depths,over that of the 14x13 inch coil, on nuggets ranging from 2 grams to 60gms.

Cheers Kon. Q11
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:23 am

kon61 wrote:No need for next winter Ozgold, for many a gully are still saturated with water. We've tried it on saturated wet ground conditions, as well as on the drier mineralized flats to no avail. The problem with the new 19 inch GPZ coil, lies either within the control box's software or in the making/wiring of the coil itself. Waiting six months to hear of a large slug being found by a certain one Individual, means little, neither is it viable, 1) because there's the possibility of hearing about that large nugget find found at 14 inches, where even a Gold Bug 2 would be capable of finding it  & 2) because the horse would have already bolted, by Minelab selling thousands of these 19 inch duffers world wide. Evil or Very Mad
Looks like I'll be waiting a long time to hear/see, from one honest 7000 user, who's invested their hard earned $$$, to tell me if they'v actually witnessed the 30% average gain depths,over that of the 14x13 inch coil, on nuggets ranging from 2 grams to 60gms.

Cheers Kon. Q11

Kon, You won't have to wait long, Not 6 months anyway, Because Christmas is coming up and ML Always post large Nuggets around "ALL" the holidays so people will buy these things while they have the time off work to use them, I Guarantee That within the next 5 weeks that a Stray Nugget found in the past year or So will appear in their Advertising Blurb, Freshly bought from a Dozer Operator, You can set your Watch by them, Sad to say But it is True and it has happened at every holiday over the past few years, Without Fail.

John.

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Fisherman Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:43 am

Ridge Runner wrote:
kon61 wrote:No need for next winter Ozgold, for many a gully are still saturated with water. We've tried it on saturated wet ground conditions, as well as on the drier mineralized flats to no avail. The problem with the new 19 inch GPZ coil, lies either within the control box's software or in the making/wiring of the coil itself. Waiting six months to hear of a large slug being found by a certain one Individual, means little, neither is it viable, 1) because there's the possibility of hearing about that large nugget find found at 14 inches, where even a Gold Bug 2 would be capable of finding it  & 2) because the horse would have already bolted, by Minelab selling thousands of these 19 inch duffers world wide. Evil or Very Mad

Cheers Kon. Q11

Kon, You won't have to wait long, Not 6 months anyway, Because Christmas is coming up and ML Always post large Nuggets around "ALL" the holidays so people will buy these things while they have the time off work to use them, I Guarantee That within the next 5 weeks that a Stray Nugget found in the past year or So will appear in their Advertising Blurb, Freshly bought from a Dozer Operator, You can set your Watch by them, Sad to say But it is True and it has happened at every holiday over the past few years, Without Fail.

John.

John , not trying to be a smart axxx but can you point to any nuggets that minelab have used in their advertising that were not found with one of their detectors.

Brett
Fisherman
Fisherman
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:51 am

Fisherman wrote:

John , not trying to be a smart axxx but can you point to any nuggets that minelab have used in their advertising that were not found with one of their detectors.

Brett

If you are Not then what is the point of your Question ?

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fisherman Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:07 am

Ridge Runner wrote:
Fisherman wrote:

Brett

Simply to find out if there's anything to this rumour that seems to surface every time a new minelab product comes out.
Fisherman
Fisherman
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:15 am

Fisherman wrote:
Ridge Runner wrote:
Fisherman wrote:

Brett

Simply to find out if there's anything to this rumour that seems to surface every time a new minelab product comes out.

Your Guess is as good as mine, We have seen many strange things happen with Nuggets in the past,

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 am

Hi Guys & Gals
As most of you know I don't own a "Z", just a 5000. But last week I was talking to the boys up at Coiltek in passing conversation about the new 19" coil and how it seem that some are having trouble with it and they were not getting the results that they expected from this coil. Now as I said I don't have a "Z" but they were telling me that the machine has to be reprogrammed to stop it from thinking it still had it's 14" coil on and to get it to except the 19" coil. Another word, raze it memory in thinking it still had the 14" coil on, and play around with it to except the 19" coil. And you have to do it again if you put back the 14" back on. But please don't ask me how to do that as I don't have a "Z". Try and ask the boys at Coiltek they may be able to help you. But this stands to reason. Remember the old GP battery's. if you didn't flatten them completely every so often the battery would start getting a memory and only half charge. Well this could be the same, the detector may think you only have the 14" on when really you have the 19" on. This may be another reason why the air test figure with the 14" & 19" are almost the same. The machine is still thinking that you have the 14" on when really you have the 19" on. It is not like the GPX machines, or older, were you can just change a coil over and then go of and start swing. And if needs be a just a few settings. Remember the "Z' has less programs to play with, as were the older machines have more. They have basically made the "Z' fool proof or more simple to use. This may be it's down fall in some ways. What I can remember, the "Z' was only ever coming out with the one coil and that was the 14". It was only that everyone wanted a bigger coil that made Minelab start working on a 19" coil. And they had problem right from the word "Go" with the design.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:40 am

Wombat wrote:Hi Guys & Gals
As most of you know I don't own a "Z", just a 5000. But last week I was talking to the boys up at Coiltek in passing conversation about the new 19" coil and how it seem that some are having trouble with it and they were not getting the results that they expected from this coil. Now as I said I don't have a "Z" but they were telling me that the machine has to be reprogrammed to stop it from thinking it still had it's 14" coil on and to get it to except the 19" coil. Another word, raze it memory in thinking it still had the 14" coil on, and play around with it to except the 19" coil. And you have to do it again if you put back the 14" back on. But please don't ask me how to do that as I don't have a "Z". Try and ask the boys at Coiltek they may be able to help you. But this stands to reason. Remember the old GP battery's. if you didn't flatten them completely every so often the battery would start getting a memory and only half charge. Well this could be the same, the detector may think you only have the 14" on when really you have the 19" on. It is not like the GPX machines, or older, were you can just change a coil over and then go of and start swing. And if needs be a just a few settings. Remember the "Z' has less programs to play with, as were the older machines have more. They have basically made the "Z' ***** proof or more simple to use. This may be it's down fall in some ways. What I can remember the "Z' was only ever coming out the one coil and that was the 14". It was only that everyone wanted a bigger coil that made Minelab start working on a bigger coil. And they had problem right from the word "Go" with the design.
wombat Wink    

If that is true then why aren't the dealers telling people this when they buy them and more to the point why doesn't ML post this info on their web site,

I know Whites have a machines that you have to tell it what Coil is fitted by selecting one on the list within the Menu's.

If this is the Case then that means that the machine needs to go back to ML to have the selectable Coil feature added unless it is down loadable. ?

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:52 am

Ridge Runner wrote:
As most of you know I don't own a "Z", just a 5000. But last week I was talking to the boys up at Coiltek in passing conversation about the new 19" coil and how it seem that some are having trouble with it and they were not getting the results that they expected from this coil. Now as I said I don't have a "Z" but they were telling me that the machine has to be reprogrammed to stop it from thinking it still had it's 14" coil on and to get it to except the 19" coil. Another word, raze it memory in thinking it still had the 14" coil on, and play around with it to except the 19" coil. And you have to do it again if you put back the 14" back on. But please don't ask me how to do that as I don't have a "Z". Try and ask the boys at Coiltek they may be able to help you. But this stands to reason. Remember the old GP battery's. if you didn't flatten them completely every so often the battery would start getting a memory and only half charge. Well this could be the same, the detector may think you only have the 14" on when really you have the 19" on. It is not like the GPX machines, or older, were you can just change a coil over and then go of and start swing. And if needs be a just a few settings. Remember the "Z' has less programs to play with, as were the older machines have more. They have basically made the "Z' ***** proof or more simple to use. This may be it's down fall in some ways. What I can remember the "Z' was only ever coming out the one coil and that was the 14". It was only that everyone wanted a bigger coil that made Minelab start working on a bigger coil. And they had problem right from the word "Go" with the design.
wombat Wink    

If that is true then why aren't the dealers telling people this when they buy them and more to the point why doesn't ML post this info on their web site,

I know Whites have a machines that you have to tell it what Coil is fitted by selecting one on the list within the Menu's.

If this is the Case then that means that the machine needs to go back to ML to have the selectable Coil feature added unless it is down loadable. ?

Ridge Runner answer to you first question V19 scratch

question 3 As I said it may pay you to talk to the boys at Coiltek about how you get the machine to recognize between the 14" & 19" coils. They did not say that you have to send the machine back or down loan any program. I think you may have to bring everything back to factory preset after you put on the 19" coil and then start playing around what setting you have. But as I said I don't have a "z" so I'm not sure about how to go about it . Talk to the boys at coiltek.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin R Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:54 am

Being a full digital machine it would only be a software upgrade where they would simply add another sub menu like eg; soil type etc and then select your coil choice.
All this could be done via Xchange2 app

M.

Martin R
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:56 am

Wombat wrote:
Ridge Runner wrote:
wombat Wink    

Ridge Runner answer to you first question V19 scratch

question 3 As I said it may pay you to talk to the boys at Coiltek about how you get the machine to recognize between the 14" & 19" coils. They did not say that you have to send the machine back or down loan any program. I think you may have to bring everything back to factory preset after you put on the 19" coil and then start playing around what setting you have. But as I said I don't have a "z" so I'm not sure about how to go about it . Talk to the boys at coiltek.  
wombat Wink

Cool, So that means swapping the Coil to the 19 and then doing a reset so the machine knows what it is dealing with,,,, That could Work..

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:21 am

Thanks for that wombat
I`m going to give ML a call tomorrow to see what they say
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:29 am

Wombat wrote:the "Z' was only ever coming out with the one coil and that was the 14". It was only that everyone wanted a bigger coil that made Minelab start working on a 19" coil.
I don't think that's correct. It was always going to have more coils. This was from Minelab either just after or even might of been just prior to the GPZ7000 release:
Minelab wrote:
While the GPZ 7000 is supplied with the GPZ 14 Super-D coil, large and small accessory coils (purchased separately) will be available at a later date.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:36 am

Ridge Runner wrote:

Cheers Kon. Q11

John.

You basically can't find a big nugget at any time of the year then. If it's not xmas, it will Australia Day, then Easter, then the June long weekend & so on. Rolling Eyes
I wish some people would just stop spitting petrol onto the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:39 am

MBZed wrote:

You basically can't find a big nugget at any time of the year then. If it's not xmas, it will Australia Day, then Easter, then the June long weekend & so on.  Rolling Eyes
I wish some people would just stop spitting petrol onto the fire.

Why can't I.

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 am

What spit petrol onto the fire?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next