Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harness options

Go down

Harness options Empty Harness options

Post  obeng1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Anyone know who makes aftermarket or custom harnesses in Australia. I'm a tall skinny Bloke and the genuine Minelab ones don't have enough adjustment for my frame and they ride up my lower back a bit. I use the GPX7000 and have done about 1200 hours in the field with it, no problem but the new 19"coil with the extra weight maybe a problem. I have seen a few people with different setups I can't find on the web, if you know anyone who makes them please post it up, cheers

obeng1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Harness options Empty Re: Harness options

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

obeng1 wrote:Anyone know who makes aftermarket or custom harnesses in Australia. I'm a tall skinny Bloke and the genuine Minelab ones don't have enough adjustment for my frame and they ride up my lower back a bit. I use the GPX7000 and have done about 1200 hours in the field with it, no problem but the new 19"coil with the extra weight maybe a problem. I have seen a few people with different setups I can't find on the web, if you know anyone who makes them please post it up, cheers

Try Double "D" Leather in Bendigo Vic. Dean Healey 0408388129 I know he makes after market harnesses and all other leather goods for detecting including stuff for the Z's
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down