Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teetulpa Gold Mine

4 posters

Go down

teetulpa Gold Mine Empty teetulpa Gold Mine

Post  OwnerAML Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Please be advise all parties who wish to visit Teetulpa Gold Mine who wish to engage in private and or commercial activities are not welcome at Teetulpa Gold Mine in SA.

Australian Tailing Group Pty Ltd and its related companies hold a majority interest in all 13 ML at this location and the surrounding EL

At no time now and in the past has ATG or its related companies granted access to the area.

Commercial Mining Operation are due to commence shortly. Signs are erected telling all visitors to keep out of this area.

You are warmed that should you trespass we we will report all offenses to the authorities.

You are not welcome so don't come to this areas in the future

OwnerAML

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-09-01

Back to top Go down

teetulpa Gold Mine Empty Re: teetulpa Gold Mine

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:50 pm

OwnerAML wrote:Please be advise all parties who wish to visit Teetulpa Gold Mine who wish to engage in private and or commercial activities are not welcome at Teetulpa Gold Mine in SA.

Australian Tailing Group Pty Ltd and its related companies hold a majority interest in all 13 ML at this location and the surrounding EL

At no time now and in the past has ATG or its related companies granted access to the area.

Commercial Mining Operation are due to commence shortly. Signs are erected telling all visitors to keep out of this area.

You are warmed that should you trespass we we will report all offenses to the authorities.

You are not welcome so don't come to this areas in the future

G'day OwnerAML,

These words are very strong accusations from someone who is a new member here and hasn't introduced themselves very well. Suspect

ADMIN.

Back to top Go down

teetulpa Gold Mine Empty TEETULPA

Post  hoadlies Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:01 pm

HI ,I have spoken to the AUST,tailings ,CEO, He was very terse & rude Frustrated.. As I asked very normal questions ,as to fossicing etc..
The property manager MT,VICTOR,STN.. was A OK but warned ,about the leases..

I do not think the lease is being worked at present??????..
CHEERS,,HOADLIES..

Last edited by hoadlies on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
hoadlies
hoadlies
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  coreytroy Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

hoadlies wrote:HI ,I have spoken to the AUST,tailings ,CEO, He was very terse & rude Frustrated.. As I asked very normal questions ,as to fossicing etc..
Must be Little Man Syndrome, by the sound of it. V31

coreytroy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ski29214 Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:41 pm

I suggest anyone interested in the area re prospecting contact State Development SA (Mining Regulating) for a definitive answer: http://minerals.statedevelopment.sa.gov.au/mining/mining_regulation_in_south_australia

ski29214
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down