Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Bloke wanting to start out

3 posters

Go down

Young Bloke wanting to start out Empty Young Bloke wanting to start out

Post  wezmac Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 am

Hi Guys,

Just joined this website today, I have only been out twice on hired equipment and would like to start more in my spare time. Im young and love an adventure. I don't have any equipment but keen to learn. Looking for someone in The Victoria area (im in Melton) to show me the ropes and get to use different types of equipment and see which one suits me best for gold detection. happy to even pay for the use of your detector should you have two.

Even happy to do the hard work digging for your knowledge !

if this seems like a good deal. drop me line.
Cheers
Rookie

Last edited by wezmac on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake- double word)

wezmac
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-06-06

Back to top Go down

Young Bloke wanting to start out Empty Re: Young Bloke wanting to start out

Post  Digginerup Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, Hmmm scratch  keen..Tick! and young..Tick! and willing to dig holes affraid... Tick! Tick! Tick! Hell! there are days when I could use someone like that lol! thankfully I am not completely worn out yet and fortunately I do have A couple of able bodied gold fevered partners T18 T18  to carry me through the achy breaky days, however you sound like the perfect partner for one of them crusty old worn out mexicans  T27  with all the gear and knowledge but slowly running out of steam V51 , if the new 7000 coil combo is anything like it supposed to be your kind will be in high demand my friend..............Wezmac.... pick for hire V11  lots of good stuff available here, opinions, ideas and info, ask and you will recieve  Rolling Eyes , then its up to you to sort the wheat from the chaff  V25  with your search for knowledge.

Wayne cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Wezmac give me a couple of weeks and if your still interested and if your happy to come up to Maryborough I'll take you out for the day. You can use my 5000. PM me if your interested through this site.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan C Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi Guys,
I just joined this site today,
I have just purchased a new high banker sluice and was thinking of taking the young bloke to Eldorado for a couple of days for a scratch around.Is reedy creek still a productive option? If so could anyone point me in the right direction maybe some good spots to try?

Cheers guys,
Ryan & Jax

Ryan C

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-10-18

Back to top Go down