Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self contained emergency fire fighting unit

Go down

Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Empty Self contained emergency fire fighting unit

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Have been toying with this idea for a while after the process was described to me while talking to a very tuned in chap in Ararat.
60 -70 litres of  water ready to go with the turn of a tap, no power source required, handy on the back of the ute 4x4 etc. Or can be mounted directly onto a slasher for instant water if you cause a spark. Will supply a good pressured stream of water for approx. 5 - 10 minuets.
Will be putting together more of these units as materials come to hand if anyone is interested.

Captn

Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Img_0210
Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Img_0211
Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Img_0212

Back to top Go down

Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Empty Re: Self contained emergency fire fighting unit

Post  slimpickens Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 am

Nice talent there Capt. I can see a slightly smaller one mounted on every tractor.
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Self contained emergency fire fighting unit Empty Re: Self contained emergency fire fighting unit

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 am

slimpickens wrote:Nice talent there Capt. I can see a slightly smaller one mounted on every tractor.

Wouldn't be a bad idea Slim, I can see a cashed up importer with links to China making a killing on it.
V36
Captn

Back to top Go down