Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13

+6
sandy2010
rc62burke
Narrawa
goldchaser
Old Hand
Sharkbait
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13

Post  Sharkbait Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Well I bit the bullet and joined the pre-order queue for the new 17 x 13 Evolution coil Very Happy

Miners Den have said they'll have stocks in a couple of weeks,but I suppose it depends how far down the queue I am,as to when I get the email to hand over the cash cheers

Lookin forward to it hopefully givin my tired 5000 a new lease of life lol!

Any other members jumped on board? Razz

Cheers..Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty Re: Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13

Post  goldchaser Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Sharkbait wrote:Well I bit the bullet and joined the pre-order queue for the new 17 x 13 Evolution coil Very Happy

Miners Den have said they'll have stocks in a couple of weeks,but I suppose it depends how far down the queue I am,as to when I get the email to hand over the cash cheers

Lookin forward to it hopefully givin my tired 5000 a new lease of life lol!

Any other members jumped on board? Razz

Cheers..Dave

Yeah sharkbait onboard here,couple of weeks is what i was told also,keen to try it out,picked up the elite yesty too,it comes with a camo cap and camo carry bag,pretty impressive the way its packaged,im not a camo guy but i know the boys from usa love there tactical response gear,trev might be onto something Very Happy

Let us know what u reckon of the 17,good luck with it....

goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Yeah sharkbait onboard here,couple of weeks is what i was told also,keen to try it out,picked up the elite yesty too,it comes with a camo cap and camo carry bag,pretty impressive the way its packaged,im not a camo guy but i know the boys from usa love there tactical response gear,trev might be onto something Very Happy

Let us know what u reckon of the 17,good luck with it....

[/quote]

Yeah,Goldchaser..with all the Camo getting around we're all starting to look like a bunch of Navy Seals on a covert mission!! lol!

Lot of great things being said about the Elite,but my budget wouldn't stretch to both,so opted for the Nuggetfinder.. V37
I'll keep you posted how it goes..itching to get it now! cheers
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 pm

What happened to the other thread while i was out bush?
Last i seen the 7000 and coiltek boys were getting shirty lol! lol! lol!
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty -pre-order-for-the-new-nf-17-x-13

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:58 pm

goldchaser wrote: What happened to the other thread while i was out bush?
V19 Yeah was asking myself the same question bud Smile discussions or opinions must have got heated Question

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:15 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
V19  Yeah was asking myself the same question bud Smile  discussions or opinions must have got heated Question  

Hey BG,1st day with the elite today,went well,nice coil,handled laterite well and very sensative.......
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 pm

I think the mods deleted the thread coz there were a few unkind innuendos being thrown around,and as usual the thread reached a dead end,like a lot of threads have in the past..i guess some people just like to stir the sh*t  lol!

I'm just hangin out for the email to say my NF 17 x 13 is ready cheers
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Sharkbait wrote:I think the mods deleted the thread  coz there were a few unkind innuendos being thrown around,and as usual the thread reached a dead end,like a lot of threads have in the past..i guess some people just like to stir the sh*t  lol!

I'm just hangin out for the email to say my NF 17 x 13 is ready cheers

Thanks sharkbait,might of missed some of it but this forum is full of free advertising in between the lines,i didnt really see any difference from the minelab crew flashing nuggets around and talking up new models to be honest,theyve just honed there skills a little better then some,dont beleive everything ya see or read,make ya own informed decisions......

goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Hand Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm

The 17x13 will be on the market next week if it goes as well as the 14 inch test coil I am using then it will be a excellent choice to add to the arsenal regards john Very Happy
Old Hand
Old Hand
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2012-03-31

https://servimg.com

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty -pre-order-for-the-new-nf-17-x-13

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

goldchaser wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:
V19  Yeah was asking myself the same question bud Smile  discussions or opinions must have got heated Question  

Hey BG,1st day with the elite today,went well,nice coil,handled laterite well and very sensative.......

Yeah mate, happy to hear. We are opposite sides of the country working and searching our own back yards Smile we know what to look for, where our best chances are from previous experience of years of learning.These new coils comming out no matter what brand are the best to date Smile   Not that I have swung a new N/F coil yet, but I will. What I have found so far with the elite is the coil internals have changed big time, in my short exprience with the new design they are quieter in hot ground. And more of a standout they pick up on species that the older coils have missed like the 7k has also retrived. So in my personal view  in some  country we work it has been the coil not the machine that has achived this. Very Happy  A complete  comparision on in ground nuggets has not yet been tested thoroughly as of yet. Though the rest of the crew are confident the 7k will pick up at deeper depths.  All I can say is the design no matter what brand it is will bring more gold to the table for all previous gpx models at the end of the day Very Happy have fun all Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:
goldchaser wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:

Yeah mate, happy to hear. We are opposite sides of the country working and searching our own back yards Smile we know what to look for, where our best chances are from previous experience of years of learning.These new coils comming out no matter what brand are the best to date Smile   Not that I have swung a new N/F coil yet, but I will. What I have found so far with the elite is the coil internals have changed big time, in my short exprience with the new design they are quieter in hot ground. And more of a standout they pick up on species that the older coils have missed like the 7k has also retrived. So in my personal view  in some  country we work it has been the coil not the machine that has achived this. Very Happy  A complete  comparision on in ground nuggets has not yet been tested thoroughly as of yet. Though the rest of the crew are confident the 7k will pick up at deeper depths.  All I can say is the design no matter what brand it is will bring more gold to the table for all previous gpx models at the end of the day Very Happy have fun all Very Happy

Yep agree BG,elite handled the ground better then i expected today,there might be the odd nugget that a gpx signals on a bit better then a gpz? but overall the gpz should should outgun it,you can debate it till the cows come home,got my a#€e kicked again today by the girl lol! Evil or Very Mad
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Note to self ....when the new coils arrive...take the first one from the batch and keep for self while filling the orders for those who per-ordered. V22

Note to self.... when taking the first one and putting it aside.....stop!...think of others first.  T10  
Note to self....f***em...i want in on this and im not giving up my position.  Razz

Note to self.....take one for the team and stand down...let the more needy have the first one and bump every ones order up by 1 position.  V08

Note to self....i hate you.  V60

Note to self........no you don't. V44
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Narrawa wrote:Note to self ....when the new coils arrive...take the first one from the batch and keep for self while filling the orders for those who per-ordered. V22

Note to self.... when taking the first one and putting it aside.....stop!...think of others first.  T10  
Note to self....f***em...i want in on this and im not giving up my position.  Razz

Note to self.....take one for the team and stand down...let the more needy have the first one and bump every ones order up by 1 position.  V08

Note to self....i hate you.  V60

Note to self........no you don't. V44

Note to "Narrawa's Self" you are a crazy b**tard. Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty Re:Pre Order.......

Post  sandy2010 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:38 am

"DARE TO BE DIFFERENT"...........

Or as Willy Shakespeare said: " To thine own self be true and it must follow as night the day thou can'st not then be false to any man."

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:16 pm

So how much are these things anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:12 am

If you have to ask, you can't afford them Razz Razz Razz

$450/$460

Robert
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Your not wrong there. Very Happy
We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 am

I have heard that the new 17 X 13 NF coil will be out late this week or ealy next week.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am

How did ya go sharkbait,picked our 17 nf up on fri,the heavens let lose over here last 3-4 days,heading out today with it,my other half has layed claim to it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 am

G'day GC..still waitin on my email from Miners Den to buy bounce hope it's this week Rolling Eyes

Good luck with yours,hope it "does the business" for you..that's if you can get your hands on it lol!
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsyGoldAu Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:15 pm

iron bark wrote:The 17x13 will be on the market next week if it goes as well as the 14 inch test coil I am using then it will be a excellent choice to add to the arsenal regards john Very Happy  

G'day iron bark...just wondering about this 14" coil. Is that a round or elliptical and if the latter, what is its width please?
Oh... and a price also as well please?
Cheers
GGA
GypsyGoldAu
GypsyGoldAu
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2015-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Hand Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi its a 14inch round and its not going to be a production model at this stage NF are concentrating on the 13x17 a 15 inch round is going to be realised in the near future its the same configuration as the 14 round that I am using regards john Very Happy
Old Hand
Old Hand
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsyGoldAu Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Hey THANKS iron bark..might consider the 17x13 to replace my old 17x11 and continue for now with my ML 11" mono as the 'prospecting' coil....perhaps consider a Detech 51x8...decisions, decisions...

Back to normal transmission and the thread at hand........move along, nuthin to see here.

(Thanks again Wink )

GGA
GypsyGoldAu
GypsyGoldAu
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Sharkbait wrote:G'day GC..still waitin on my email from Miners Den to buy bounce  hope it's this week Rolling Eyes

Good luck with yours,hope it "does the business" for you..that's if you can get your hands on it lol!

Well after the 1st day out with it i can confidently tell you its grey and oval,about as close as i got to it Evil or Very Mad
Pretty thin day on the gold also,checking new country etc,wife didnt put it over any gold but she likes it(really likes it!!!),quiet-stable etc etc,the only bit i got with the elite was near the surface,not worth checking it with the other coil,hope to get my dirty mittens on it this week sometime afro Twisted Evil
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Hand Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Yes I cannot make up my mind to get a 17x13 or wait for the all new 15 inch coil that is going to replace the 14 inch Very Happy
Old Hand
Old Hand
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm

iron bark wrote:Yes I cannot make up my mind to get a 17x13 or wait for the all new 15 inch coil that is going to replace the 14 inch  Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Its like a game of chess ironbark,who's bringing what size coil out next,on a serious note have you tried the 17 nf?
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Hand Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 am

Yes but it was only a early proto type the production model is a improvement on it ,I have been using the 14 evo round and very happy with it as I have mentioned this is not going to be produced coil a 15 ROUND is due I about 3 week .A member contacted me yesterday he is using a 13x17 for a few days visiting old patches he is happy with the results deeper small gold regards john Very Happy
Old Hand
Old Hand
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  goldchaser Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 am

iron bark wrote:Yes but it was only a early proto type the production model is a improvement on it ,I have been using the 14 evo round and very happy with it as I have mentioned this is not going to be produced coil a 15 ROUND is due I about 3 week .A member contacted me yesterday he is using a 13x17 for a few days visiting old patches he is happy with the results deeper small gold regards john Very Happy

Cheers ironbark,just looking at the coil with wider eleptical shape and their extra get up and go it crossed my mind it might be on par or close to a 18mono on larger deeper bits,next deeper bit stumble over i might leave in the ground and test this out,or bury a few whatever,got a spot hiding near a good area,got about 10-12 bits up to 1/2oz all very faint,a run inbetween some others,didnt mark it,you reckon i can find it-nope,might have another squizz today.
goldchaser
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order for the new NF 17 x 13 Empty The new NF 17 x 13 Evolution

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks John,i will follow up my thoughts on using this coil...Now firstly i have used the new Coiltek 14 Elite round and my findings are that it is also offers a great improvement and i found the smallest bits over flogged ground...I found the coil to be quiet on hot ground ( where i had crumbed over with an 8 inch coil & bigger coils )...i would be very happy to own this coil Smile

Now to the NF 17x13 Evolution / I found the coil to be quiet in hot ground and very sensitive to targets and with a clear sharp target response...I am happy with the depth that this coil is finding targets...It is a coil that i would be very happy to own...and i do own one Very Happy

So...we have some great new offerings from our leading coil manufactures Coiltek & Nugget Finder....which one you choose is up to you...I think these new coils are game changers in that more gold can be found over flogged ground...

Cheers Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsyGoldAu Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Eureka Dreams wrote:Thanks John,i will follow up my thoughts on using this coil...Now firstly i have used the new Coiltek 14 Elite round and my findings are that it is also offers a great improvement and i found the smallest bits over flogged ground...I found the coil to be quiet on hot ground ( where i had crumbed over with an 8 inch coil & bigger coils )...i would be very happy to own this coil Smile

Now to the NF 17x13 Evolution / I found the coil to be quiet in hot ground and very sensitive to targets and with a clear sharp target response...I am happy with the depth that this coil is finding targets...It is a coil that i would be very happy to own...and i do own one Very Happy

So...we have some great new offerings from our leading coil manufactures Coiltek & Nugget Finder....which one you choose is up to you...I think these new coils are game changers in that more gold can be found over flogged ground...

Cheers Bill

Hi E D (Bill)....can you advise us as to what it was in particular that you liked in the NF that you bought it over the CT 14"?  I'd also be interested to hear what state/locations and ground types you predominately operate over?

~Edit~ I do see your in Ballarat on your profile so i'd guess the GT.

Cheers
Gypsy
GypsyGoldAu
GypsyGoldAu
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next