Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New separating solution!

Go down

New separating solution! Empty New separating solution!

Post  Mr.Green Tue May 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi I'am new to this forum!

This is my first topic and I hope you don't ban me for this post.
The reason I say that is cause I got banned from another similar forum with a similar post as this one.

Just to straighten out any possible misunderstandings:
- I am not the inventor of the machine you will see in the video clip.
- Mr.Green does not sell this unit, if anything is for sale it is the innovation itself.
- The machine is not patented or pat pending.

Right now I just like to show you a machine that use a new solution to separate gold and gems from gravel and black sand.

If you don't like what you see, it is ok, make fun of it, it's my treat. But some of you that have an open minds
will see the great potential in this machine.

I know that Mr.Green does not want to step on another's toe, but that is how development works. Mr.Green knows that there are forces
that don't welcome new solutions or new techniques. He also knows that there are companies and organisations that are searching for
new techniques and new ways of thinking.

These videos will not show you how the machine works, just what it is capable of.

One more thing, if you watch the longer version of my two videos, please turn of the volume if you don't like the music, don't reveal
that you are spending time on xxx sites bye telling us that the music belong to that kind of movie... Wink (someone made a joke of it)

Mr.Green
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-05-05

Back to top Go down