Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ?

5 posters

Go down

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Empty Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ?

Post  CrazyPete Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi members

Just wondering who is the cheapest for the 2300 or who is throwin in any freebies with it.
Most i have seen are doin em at $3995 with free shipping but non seem to be doin
any freebies ?

I would be needing a booster and speaker also.

Cheers in advance

Pete  Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Empty Re: Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ?

Post  Doofus Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm

I'm not sure who is the cheapest but I gotta freebie for ya Very Happy
Be kind to your mother, eat the lamb roast and tell Tom Cruise to bugger off coz it's dinner time lol!

Doofus
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2015-03-08

Back to top Go down

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Empty Re: Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ?

Post  CrazyPete Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FY3sjNVr0iXgGc%2Fgiphy Twisted Evil   Razz lol!

Now!
Back to the subject T06 T05

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:16 pm

CrazyPete wrote:Hi members

Just wondering who is the cheapest for the 2300 or who is throwin in any freebies with it.
Most i have seen are doin em at $3995 with free shipping but non seem to be doin
any freebies ?

I would be needing a booster and speaker also.

Cheers in advance

Pete  Cool

Good question Pete, wasn't that long back they were throwing in a 5000 with the SDC for a mere $7300, that left a bad taste in some folks mouth Q12  and smiles all round for others Very Happy ......who knows eh?, what next?...maybe a nice 5000/7000 package for $12000 Rolling Eyes

Wayne cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPete Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Hey Wayne i could see that happening for real mate Laughing  and then the whingin will re start all over again Razz Razz
There's only so much whingin a fella can take before his scone explodes lol!

But in all honesty, you'd think that now the new super sucker has been released there would be a dealer
throwin in a sweetener or two just to keep the 2300s rollin out the door.
Been thinkin about the 2300 lately and if i take the punt on one there will be a very cheap GoldBug 2 for sale on here T06

Hope ya diggin a few mate V09

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm hearing ya matey Rolling Eyes there was more wining and moaning than a roman orgy from those who had just bought either at full price, I have limited exposure to the SDC pete but what I have seen is its ability to "mop up" where others have been T06 some detractors have suggested the Zedsled is little more than a very expensive SDC Q41

Wayne cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  grumpy57 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi everyone. Try Coiltek in Maryborough. I bought my sdc2300 from them about 6 weeks ago and got a very good deal. $3600 and a DD cover and bunge cord thrown in for free. Thank's to Doug and Mick from Coiltek for looking after me. Cheers Grumpy.(Doug).
grumpy57
grumpy57
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Empty You lil Ripper - it's on it's way

Post  CrazyPete Mon May 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Woo Hoo Q16  cheers  She's on the way, inc boosted speaker and patch lead.

Hey Grumpy  cheers  cheers for recommending the lads in Maryborough mate, got a great deal on a 4 day old Second hand
one for $3500 at my door, also grabbed a patch lead and boosted speaker for another $180, so all up im on the ground
for $3680 at my door affraid Very Happy now that's a great deal in anyone's language T18

Got a good spot to smash with it that only my GB2 was able to get gold from, and the ground there is noisy so i think
the 2300 will clean her out real good V06

To my gold addicted missus V03  -  you will have to V04  the crap outta me to get first dibbs on it V17
V46  dont tell her i bought it or i'll be V31 V07

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Who is the cheapest or freebies thrown in ? Empty Minersden

Post  Gunna Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:51 pm

G'day all, just purchased an sdc from Minersden in Adelaide $3450 spare skid plate and carry bag postage free. should be here in a few days can't wait !
Gunna
Gunna
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Gunna wrote:G'day all, just purchased an sdc from Minersden in Adelaide $3450 spare skid plate and carry bag postage free. should be here in a few days can't wait !

You will have a ball with your new detector..
You will be mopping up all those tiny pieces the other machines can not hear
I love my 2300
Love to hear how you are going with it, once you get to use it that is Very Happy
Remember !!!!
Low and slowwww  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down