UK price for GPZ 7000

Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Nick the Pom on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 am

GPZ on sale in the UK for £8399 - thats $16790 in Australian dollars...

For that price, its cheaper to fly from London to Perth, buy a GPZ, detect for a week in WA and return.

Very Happy
Nick the Pom
Nick the Pom
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:38 am

Hi Nick
Is the cost of living over there dearer as well??
Geez.... That's a lot to pay for a detector affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Nick the Pom on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 am

Jen58 wrote:Hi Nick
Is the cost of living over there dearer as well??
Geez.... That's a lot to pay for a detector affraid

Hi Jen,

Cost of living prob about the same I think (unless you're shopping for fresh food north of Kalgoorlie that is Wink ).

At the UK price it's worth the same amount as a new small car or 11oz of gold.

Hells bells! bounce

Very Happy LOL





Nick the Pom
Nick the Pom
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  slimpickens on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:05 am

Nick the Pom wrote:GPZ on sale in the UK for £8399 - thats $16790 in Australian dollars...

For that price, its cheaper to fly from London to Perth, buy a GPZ, detect for a week in WA and return.

Very Happy

Good Heavens' Nick! Don't you know it's against the law to whinge about Minelab's pricing structures. It a hanging offence Nick, so please be careful. Crying or Very sad Wink I'll see what I can do, (leave it to me).

Your honour, I'm sure Nick T Pom, had no intention of whinging. He was merely showing us the discrepancy in the pricing, that's all. Nick ( I'd plead the 5th if I was you) or get a better class of lawyer than me. Razz
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3679
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Nick the Pom on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:12 am

Hey Slim

It's not the price I'm worried about, its the excess baggage allowance for carrying all that gold on the flight back...

Now, in the meantime I'm just going to win the lottery.

Very Happy
Nick the Pom
Nick the Pom
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Nick the Pom wrote:
Jen58 wrote:Hi Nick
Is the cost of living over there dearer as well??
Geez.... That's a lot to pay for a detector affraid

Hi Jen,

Cost of living prob about the same I think (unless you're shopping for fresh food north of Kalgoorlie that is Wink ).

At the UK price it's worth the same amount as a new small car or 11oz of gold.

Hells bells!   bounce

Very Happy  LOL





Well hopefully once you get over here on your holidays, 
you and young Michael will walk onto a  fortune.  V06

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

UK price for GPZ 7000 Empty Re: UK price for GPZ 7000

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:43 pm

slimpickens wrote:
Nick the Pom wrote:GPZ on sale in the UK for £8399 - thats $16790 in Australian dollars...

For that price, its cheaper to fly from London to Perth, buy a GPZ, detect for a week in WA and return.

Very Happy

Good Heavens' Nick! Don't you know it's against the law to whinge about Minelab's pricing structures. It a hanging offence Nick, so please be careful. Crying or Very sad Wink I'll see what I can do, (leave it to me).

Your honour, I'm sure Nick T Pom, had no intention of whinging. He was merely showing us the discrepancy in the pricing, that's all. Nick ( I'd plead the 5th if I was you) or get a better class of lawyer than me. Razz
I can't see where Nick is having a whinge. Only stating a fact!
Yeah different country's ... Different prices.. 
And So your honour.. Nick is not guilty!

 we whinge how dear it is down here V32 V33 lol! lol!

Really... If you think about it.. Every hobby has it's price! 
This I think is the only hobby that gives back.
Unless you are a pro golfer or tennis pro.. You all get what I am getting at.Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum