Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp

2 posters

Go down

Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp Empty Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp

Post  Gold&Relics Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi all

Just to let you know that we have another one of our very popular 3 Day Bootcamps commencing on Friday 3rd April 2015. The next Bootcamp is being held around the Clunes district of Victoria and is a steal at $467.00.

Tagalong bootcamps include daily gold prospecting expeditions, training and tuition. Each tour is taken to a different location (which is kept top secret!).

These are just some of the questions that we answer:-

1. How do I set up my detector? How do I know if my detector is optimized?

2. What do different coils do? Which coil should I be using for the best performance?

3. How do I pinpoint a target?

4. How do I read the ground? Im not a geologist – what do I need to know?

5. I hear a lot of talk about research. What is it and how do I do it?

6. How can I find more gold?

7. So, I’ve found gold – how do I get the best price for my gold?

This Bootcamp will increase your knowledge in geology, research, advanced metal detector use, coils, technique, gold spots, mindset, prospecting etiquette, tips and tricks. Bring along your burning questions so that we can answer them. Imagine being able to pick the brains for 3 straight days of one of the most highly respected trainers in this country!

Interested? Check out our website at www.goldandrelics.com.au, phone us on 03 5345 3375 or email us at info@goldandrelics.com.au.
Gold&Relics
Gold&Relics
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-08-16

http://www.goldandrelics.com.au

Back to top Go down

Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp Empty Re: Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp

Post  Auger Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi Leanne/Darren - I have a couple of questions:
1. two wheel drive tagalong ?
2. for those with a few clues / or for newbies ?
3. student/instructor ratio ?
Cheers

Auger
Auger
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp Empty Re: Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting 3 Day Easter Bootcamp

Post  Gold&Relics Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi Auger

Thanks for asking.

1. Two Wheel Drive Tagalong? - Some areas are ok for 2 wheel drive but if we are going to an area that is a bit rough you can jump in the OKA with me. So no problems if you have a 2 wheel drive.
2. Few clues/Newbies? - For those who have their own detector so, not complete newbies or first timers. It is also good for those who are quite experienced and have been prospecting for years and want to hone their skills and knowledge. We figure that if you learn one thing that will find you more gold then it is worth it.
3. Student/Instructor ratio? - Ratio is 8 to 1 and during one of the 3 days there is a guest presenter/trainer also so on that day there is 4 to 1.

If you would like further information there is an Info Pack we can email or send you. Just let us know.
Gold&Relics
Gold&Relics
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-08-16

http://www.goldandrelics.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Auger Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:25 pm

L & D @ G & R - Thanks for that info - sounds good - Cheers
Auger
Auger
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down